im not a lessy.... am i ??

I woke up later feeling better and stronger, guess I have to thank laykha for that but the air smelled heavily of copper and I just felt clammy. I stood up and looked around the large room the walls were grey with white doors and a beautiful purple bed there were double glass doors that lead to the balcony and a door that im sure lead to the bathroom. the bathroom was also pretty good I got into the shower and took off my clothes the same tank top and shorts but only this time matted with my blood. I walked up to the mirror and looked at myself ...my neck had red claw marks that were still slightly bleeding my usual blonde white hair  red. Looking at my reflection just got me riled up, who the fuck does this dog think he is !!!.i was frustrated and when I'm frustrated I cry and my tears have always been red. I don't know why and that's why I've never let anyone see cry . I let the tears fall freely taking away my anger, pain, confusion and fear. I got into the shower and let the hot shower just cascade all over me I stood there enjoying the tingling sensation the water left on my skin. I got out of the shower and just finished whatever I hadn't done yet and walked into the closet. It was mostly male clothing . But then I heard a knock on the door. I tightened my towel and stood ready to attack.... The door opened and a really beautiful girl walked in her eyes focused on mine the whole time she walked in and stopped dead looking at me. she didn't look American that's for sure more Asian but some American features she had beautiful black hair with some blonde and brown high lights and like all werewolves had a tan. I stood there watching her we stood there looking at each other and I could feel Lykha purring inside me.

"Uhm , No. im a hundred percent sure I ain't a lessy." I said in my head

 " Yeah im sure of that too."  the girl said

"Woah, woah,woah , did you just read my mind?" I said out loud

"Yeah apparently I can "

"Noooo I don't wanna give you nightmares, or make you go crazy you look like a sweet girl that would be wrong"

she laughed at this and said "No I'm worried I might scare you away."

I laughed and just like that I felt like I've known her forever  

"Here" she said handing me the clothes she had in her arms "the stupid dog told me to give you this "

"Thanks....."

"Alyssa" she said helping me

"The names Blakely , Miss Alyssa Blakely" she said in an old English accent while curtsying

I laughed and knew this is gonna be a start of a crazy friendship