up close and very personal

I popped in the movie and turned off all the lights .. I don’t know why but I love the dark . I could see in the dark so I went to the counter and bent to pick up the plate of pizza I heard a low growl and was instantly turned on, I'm sure I wasn’t the only one who could smell my arousal. I went over to where Blake was lying on the couch and sat there in between his legs . we always sat this way during our movie days and If we sat otherwise it would be awkward . we sat comfortably through the movie but we were both a bit tipsy. The movie ended and It was complete darkness .

I leaned on Blake's chest and wiggled a bit .. wrong move I felt a tingling sensation where my skin and Blake's touched and pleasure shot all over.

" Why am I feeling this way I thought I was only suppose to feel this way with my mate"

" I don’t know and I don’t care I just want him" my wolf howled .

I bit my lip something I always do when I'm nervous and looked into his eyes. he had a faraway look in his eyes . and when he returned he looked at me and groaned . I got up and wanted to walk away. when I stood up he pulled me down making me straddle him. he breathed on my neck and nibbled my ear lobe I had to bite back a moan but I felt like I was pooling down there. I started grinding on his manhood and it was his turn to moan . I smirked and giggled , I sucked on his neck going down to his chest . Blake grabbed my ass moving me making grind on him again. I felt his manhood press against me a shiver crept its way up my spine and pleasure shot up my body. I attacked Blake's lips and to say they were amazing is an understatement . He kissed me back softly and gently. I bit his lip and he moaned.

All this time I didn’t realize another presence In the room till Blake shot up and jumped out of the sofa putting me behind him . I saw a male and female.. the female was clinging on the male ..my mate and his lil tramp.

"What do you think you're doing,?" Blake asked

"What do you think you're doing with her?" Nate said angrily

"Why do you care Natey lets just go home " the lil tramp said

"Yeah you and your Luna have to go "I said stepping out from behind Blake. and I was seriously angry .

Nate looked really hurt but quickly covered it he came over and grabbed my arm the amount of sparks and tingling sensations left me breathless "  I'm not leaving without you ."

I lost it he can't just come in here when I'm having a somehow great time .. I think .. and force me to leave with him and his tramp.

" I am not going anywhere with you "

" You will come with me " he growled  .

a plan quickly formd in my head

"Okay but im not going anywhere without Blakey " I said getting on my toes to peck Blake on the lips . he smiled and held my hand and wrapped his other hand around my waist

"Care to put on a show." I heard Blake's voice in my head

"Sure " I replied and jumped wrapping my legs around his waist

I went in for a kiss and before I could even reach his full tasty lips I was pulled back into some ones arms. his arms encaged me . Blake growled loudly. The tramp growled at Blake

 " Don’t you dare growl at your Alpha and Luna."

" shut up hoe."

She shrieked and slapped me across the face. that’s it I reached deep down and instead of growling like a normal wolf I roared at her like a lion only deeper and with more ferociousness in it .

"you're soo gonna get it you lil bitch !."  I growled my eyes turning red .

I then felt a searing pain that hit me like a tidal wave from the back of my head . I felt myself fall to the ground I saw blurred faces of Nate and Blake, they were shouting something but I couldn’t hear a thing all I knew is that I was getting sleepier and my eyes heavier but before I closed my eyes I saw that lil bitches smug look . now I knew whose life I'll be ruining when I wake up