Pizza and a whole lot of lust

"go over to the bloke getting out of the car with a hot pink backpack " I giggled  

I could hear Blake growl . I giggled and ran to the door only to find it locked. I growled in annoyance and kicked the door lightly .

" love you do know you can open the door in more ways than one."

I gasped "are you my wolf ?" I asked a tad bit over excited

"Yes love I am, now calm your tits down and concentrate . Imagine your fingers turning into sharp claws ."

I closed my eyes and did what she said. I felt my nails grow and curve downwards . I stuck one of the nails into the key hole and started turning it round in all directions till I heard a click. its not the first time I unlocked a door without a key . I smiled at my success ;

"Thanks … uhmm what's your name "

"You can call me Lykha"

" Nice ,thanks Lykha"

"It's okay "

I got in the house and ran straight to the kitchen and put the boxes on the kitchen counter .

" shower then eat or eat then shower " I asked myself out loud

"I think shower then eat sounds good then we can probably watch a movie too "

"Oh damn he smells so good " my wolf purred.

I walked up stairs and took a quick shower apparently Lykha wanted to get back to Blake soon , I wore shorts and a tank top . I let my hair down and left it curly since I'll be home. Blake's never seen my hair curly he'll probably laugh, I walked down and got into the kitchen Blake was nowhere to be found so I just put a slice of each pizza on a plate and poured out some shots and some soda and took everything to the theatre room I looked for the closest horror movie and found Drag me to hell .. "mhh should be good" I thought to myself. Suddenly a scent hit me that had me feeling high. it smelled like rain with a hint of hot chocolate, something that made me feel safe and hyper .

"I want him and I will have him"  Lykha said

"oh hell no you're not trying anything with him "

" I won't but you will"

"how do you.." I got cut off by Blake walking in the room shirtless and in sweatpants.  he stopped the minute he saw me and I had to close my mouth so he could not see the droll threatening to escape my mouth.

" mhhhhh told you… were so gonna taste that. imagine us licking up and down those beautifully sculpted abs sucking each one and going lower …"

"Lykha stop you're not making the situation any better" I snapped

you coud smell lust all around this room. Blake was the first to break the silence.

"crys you look good with your hair like that why do you always straighten it"

"well I don’t like curly hair so I straighten it"

"oh, okay"

I ran over and got the shot glasses I handed one to Blake and raised my glass

"To a crazy night "

"We have school tomorrow"

"Fuck school man I ain't about that life "

" What am I gonna do with you " he sighed and downed the glass.