My breaths calm, though my thoughts wandered unintentionally.

 Then something strong squeezed my wrist and pulled me to turn around. I was forced into a 360 and came face to face with a tall figure. 

 It was Lorent. And he looked pissed.

 "Jasmine. Where's Ally." He asks very aggressively. His teeth were grit. His hair was light brownish and it was sorta curly, as it stuck out but somehow stayed in place. "Lorent? What are you doing?" I try to pull my wrist out of his tight hand. 

 He didn't let me go. He just stood there like my strength was doing absolutely nothing to him. 

 "I said where's Ally." He leaned down closer to me and grit his teeth.

 I remembered yesterday when Ally was hiding from him. I thought these two would've met here already.
"I don't know what you're talking about..!" I lie, still trying to pull my hand away.

 Lorent gives me this angry look, as if his head would explode any second. Then he fully grasped my wrist and started pulling me down the hall. He pulled me through the crowd of students and I was losing my balance a bit. Students watched him pull me away with confusion on their faces.

 They started whispering to each other and giving me and him looks. I hope no one gets the wrong idea from this.

 Lorent pulled me down all the hallways until he reached an empty corner. He was going towards a door. 

 He simply swung the door open and pushed me in there. After that he immediately got in and closed the door behind him. It was the storage room. 

 Clutters of stuff were on the multiple shelves and all around were equipment and other things. But me and Lorent had a place to stand. I stared at him with confusion and shock. "Lorent you're literally overre-"

 "I know you hid Ally yesterday." He smirks, but one that was menacing and threatening. 

 I shut my mouth. I also tried to hide that I was beginning to shake. 

 This boy is capable of anything. 

 I sighed, pausing a second,

 "So what? You know. But you should also know that she was trying to run away from you. And I was the only one around to help her." I glare.

 "It's none of your business!" He slams his hand on the wall behind me, his hand that was dangerously close to my face. I jump slightly, but I keep composure. I meet his flaring eyes, "Ally came to me, Lorent. She didn't want anything to do with you. So if it ain't gonna be anyone's business, it's you." I say.

 He glares, "Oh so what. You and Ally best friends now?" He mocked.

 "Maybe. But it's only because of your failure. If you weren't so demanding and aggressive half of the time, maybe she'd go to you instead. But no, you'd rather yell at her, and call her names. Instead of just expressing how you actually feel, because ain't no way some guys' just gonna grab my face and kiss me." 
I rant.

 Lorent stared, his eyebrows slightly knit together, "Who told you that?" He almost whispered. 

 "Who else, Sherlock? It's Ally. She told me everything. Lorent she wants to be with you, but you're too difficult. If you keep this up she'll-"

 "She'll what?!" He barked, coming closer to me. He decreased the inches between our faces. 

 His intimidating eyes burning into me. I felt small under his glare. I tried to back up as much as I could but my back was against the wall. Lorent made sure he stayed close. "She'll like someone else." I say, amidst my slight fear.