I sat my drink down after drinking, "Who hasn't listened to Kpop at least once?" I shrug. Jared stares at me, "Um. Y'all are weird." He cringes. Yuri points up her chin, "Please. All those asian dudes in eyeliner are 10 times hotter than you." 

 "Ouch." Elisha laughs. Jared clicked his tongue, "Shut up." He says.

 I chuckle at Yuri's retort. 

 My eyes wander unintentionally around the cafeteria. They skid past many different familiar faces. That was until my eyes met another pair of eyes that were already looking straight at me. I gasped slightly. It kind of shocked me to already finding someone watching me. But my shock died down when I realized it was Dallas. 

 His eyes were watching me as he sat at another table, far right. His lips were slightly parted. We found ourselves in this weird eye contact for half a minute.

 "What." I mouth, our eyes still met. He shakes his head and finally looks away. I still stare for more seconds. My expression showing my slight concern. Then in my peripheral vision, I saw two figures enter into the cafeteria. My eyes trained on the two.

 It was Lorent and Ally. Lorent had his arm around her as they walked in. They had just walked inside and went straight to the food lines. 

 My eyes went back to Dallas. He had his eyes trained on them, he looked pissed. He was muttering something under his breath. That's when he paused, and looked back at me. As if he was anticipating what'd i'd say about how he should react. We had eye contact and I shook my head, mouthing, "Don't do it.." 

 Dallas reads my lips and takes a deep breath. His eyes avert down to his food. His right leg was tapping slightly, a calming mechanism. His tongue rolled around his mouth as he also bit it slightly. 

 That's when Ally and Lorent grabbed their trays and took the seats exactly right behind Dallas. 

 I mean, those are the only seats left but come on. I think they're literally doing this just to piss Dallas off.

 Because Dallas suddenly grit his teeth. He rolled his eyes and looked back at them. His jaw was moving so I could tell he was telling Lorent and Ally, who sat behind him, something angrily. "Shit.." I mutter under my breath. Without hesitation, I pick up my tray and held it tight with my fingers.

 I stood up and was about to make my way over there. 

 But then a hand grabbed my shirt and stopped me from moving any further, "Jasmine? Where are you going?" I had looked back and it was Elisha, who was still sitting and looking up at me in confusion. Yuri looked too.

 After her question, I realized. "Nowhere." I sat back down slowly whilst responding.

 It's not any of my business what Dallas goes through or if he gets himself into fights. I don't know why I was so persistent on helping this boy. If I would've went over there, I would've just got myself in mess and trouble, and would've only been getting involved. Exactly the thing I didn't want to do. 

 I had sat back down and continued eating. I didn't want to admit it to myself, but I refused to avert my eyes back to Dallas. I just, don't wanna be tempted to go over there and save him. Which I had already did so there's no point, but. I don't know. 

 I tried to focus myself in the conversation at my table in my left ear, and drone out the yelling of Dallas and Lorent in my right. I'm only going to cause trouble.. I think to myself.

 That's when the conversation at my table stopped, as they started to focus on the commotion on the other side of the cafeteria. More deep breaths. All I was hoping was that no one gets hurt. Then suddenly, the commotion stops. My eyes finally look and I see Ally storming off and away from two standing idiots. Dallas and Lorent. She stormed off pretty quickly, and angrily.