"i know you fucking lyin"

Previously on My Mute Gang Leader

"Out of no where this amazing smell caught my nose. Only one thing was rushing through my mind and that one thing was...

MATE"

°•°•°•°°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Bree's POV

My nose flared up and my eyes started glowing. I found her. My mate. I didn't want a mate. I never wanted to find her. I didn't want her to be put in this life. I don't want anything to happen to her. Why did she have to be put in this life. I have yet to see her face but I know she's beautiful.

I felt tears threatening to fall from my eyes. I turned around swiftly about to make a run for it until I heard that one word. That one word I've been longing to hear since I was 7 years of age. The one word I've been wanting to hear since my parents stopped loving me and abandoned me.

"Mine"

It was almost inaudible. It was so quiet that if you hadn't been a werewolf you wouldn't hear it. I couldn't move. I couldn't. I want to rush into her arms and let her love me but I knew I couldn't. My eyes started changing color. I felt my wolf trying to take over me. She knew we couldn't do this. She knew. Why was she making this harder than it already is.

Part of me wants to give her control and be with my mate. The other part is telling me to be wise and walk away. I lost concentration while thinking and she took all control. I couldn't do anything about it. I don't want to do anything about it. I heard movement behind her notifying me that my mate was now standing. Her smell is intoxicating. I can't get enough of it. As my wolf was about to turn around Tiny roughly grabbed her shoulders. She let out a low growl.

"You know you can't do this Light" Tiny said trying to convince her to stop. "Give me back Bree" she said using a soft tone. Light whimpered slightly. A tear falling down her cheek. It pained me to see her like this but I can't put her in more danger than she already is. I felt her pushing me back to the surface until I was there. "Light?" I said in my head. She only whimpered and pushed her self away. "I'm sorry" I said to her then cut off our connection. I sniffed and hurriedly wiped away the tear on my cheek.

Tiny and the Triplets gave me a look of sympathy, but I pushed all my emotion to the back of my mind and straight faced them. Turning back around I was met with the beautiful face of my mate. Absolutely gorgeous. She hand wild curly light brown hair, and a dark chocolate type skin complextion. She had really dark freckles scattered all across her nose and under her eyes. Her eyes were a gorgeous shade of emerald green and she was just perfect. Except something smelled off about her. I couldn't sense her wolf.

No

She can't be. Can she?

Is my mate a human?

I looked into her eyes to see them glowing a bright blue. How is this possible. She doesn't have a wolf so that would make her human. But her eyes are glowing. Humans don't do that. Is she a hybrid? A half human? This is all so confusing. My train of thought was cut off by a loud growl escaping my mate lips.

"MINE!!" She growled.

"Ooh Shit" Tiny and the Triplets said in unison. Then I thought. They got me fucked up is they think they finna leave me. I turned around swiftly to see the Triplets staring at Tiny with wide eyes. I thought she was looking at me but she was looking behind me. She couldn't be looking at my mate because she was on my left. Tiny was staring at my right. I turned around to see my one of my mates "friends" eyes growing a golden color.

Ohhhhhhhh

She found her mate. My eyes widen and I turned back around to Tiny. She looked at me then back at her mate then back at me. "Are y'all thinking what I'm thinking?" One of the Triplets said in the mind link. "Yup" we said all together "RUNNNNN!!!" the Triplets plus Tiny yelled. We all bolted out of the room running in different directions.

"I know you fucking lyin"