“Hey Echo” she said, her eyes scrutinizing me and her obviously fake smile burning into my eyes.

Instantly my eyebrows rose and my shoulders tensed. I felt Archers hand slide around my back and settle around my waist.

I didn’t reply, just warily watched her. What was she thinking? When she finally realized that I wasn’t going to reply she scowled and strutted past me, her minions hot on her heels.

I turned to face Archer, anger sprouting in me.

“The hell was that!” I whisper yelled my fists clenching painfully at my sides.

Archers jaw was ticking,

“I don’t know but she has something planned and we have to stop her before she does it.

The bell rung and I tore my eyes away from the retreating Sanchez and focused on the wooden door to my math class.

Archer gave me a quick peck but both of us were distracted. When I entered the teacher had yet to make his appearance and so I plonked myself down next to teddy with a sigh.

“What’s wrong?” she asked her eyebrows creasing as she studied my face.

“Sanchez just came towards me with a sickeningly fake smile on her cakes face” teddy let out a snort laugh at that making the sides of my mouth quirk up, “Anyway she greeted me” Teddy’s smile dropped.

“She talked to you? Like as in verbally had an exchange with you and didn’t look through you?”

I nodded my head rubbing my eyes. They stung like hell and my bones were tired from basketball practice. We had a big match up in two days, which decides if we make it to the nationals.

She soothingly rubbed my back, “Don’t worry Echo, we’ll try prevent her from doing anymore harm. I’m sure your plan will work, and that her gruesome bullying era is done with.”