"What a pain...!" He clicked this tongue in annoyance.

The moment Bakugou said that Twice swung his measuring tap at him which narrowing missed him thanks to his quick reflexes, only for Toga to fill the spot as she kept swinging her knife at him.

The blonde wasn't given room to breathe as villains kept coming at him in all directions.

'Shit!' Bakugou gritted his teeth as he jumped back as a knife nearly sliced his cheek. 'I need to get myself out of this situation now!'

"Katsuki-kun! Watch out!"

Red irises widened as the blonde took a sidestep as a knife whizzed past his face, cutting off a few strands of his hair. He was quick to recover as he aimed an explosion in the psychotic's face, causing her to retreat for that short moment.

Thanks to your warning, the 15-year-old escaped the knife unharmed.

Twice ran up towards Bakugou with his hand pulled arm with the intention of a punch to the blonde's face. However, his attack was interceded by you who popped up between him and Bakugou.

Scowling, you released the villain's hand and pulled back your arm, giving Twice a taste of his own medicine. He stumbled backwards as he clutched his face in pain, only for your leg to meet his side as you did a roundhouse kick.

"Get the hell away from Katsuki-kun." You growled when you saw a metal glint in the corner of your eyes.

Immediately, you did a back handspring and got out of harm's way as Toga thrust a knife at you. You landed a few feet away from her and you stood there as neither of you moved to make the first attack, instead of sizing each other up.

There was a crazy glint in the female villain's eyes as she licked her knife, carefully to not nick her tongue. "(Name)-chan, why don't you ditch this guy and be friends with me? We'll have so much fun together!"

"I rather kill myself then be friends with a psycho like you!" You snarled, aiming a vine at Toga who simply twirled out of the way, giggling like a school girl.

"Well since you wish to kill yourself..." She mumbled, her hair hiding her face before her head snapped up as yellow eyes glowed. "How about I make it come true for you?!"

With a snap of your fingers, a bunch of thick vines flew towards the girl and wrapped themselves tightly around the entirety of her body. Toga squirmed as she was being held in mid-air and whinnied. "Get me down!"

You smirked when the scene reminded you of Bakugou who was in her position when you first discovered your quirk. "Well, if you say so."

With another quick snap, the vines released their hold on Toga and retracted up your arm. The villain let out a squeal before crashing to the ground, a painful groan escaping her lips. While she was still disoriented, you turned to help Bakugou who was currently busily occupied by the other villains.

You slammed your hand down on the ground as vines shot out of the dirt which caused the villains to cease their attacks on the blonde as they leapt back to avoid being shredded by the thorns on your vines.

Your vines retracted into the ground to reveal both you and Bakugou standing back-to-back as the villains surrounded you two. Standing in front directly in front of you was Tomura Shigaraki – red clashing with (e/c) as both of you stared each other down.

"What's the meaning of this, (Name)?" The light blue-haired male bein, his eyes seething with anger. "Why are you protecting the boy from us, hmm?"

You held his stare even though everyone's eyes were on you, weighing you down with their intense stares. Yet, the gaze that held the heaviest weight amongst all belonged to Bakugou, causing the hairs on your neck to stand.