Chapter 14 Her life is in my hands

Astrid's P.O.V

Argh....my head hurts soo bad...and where the hell am I? "you may be wondering where you are..." i heard someone said i looked up and saw eric..."what do you want from me!" i said well more like shouted and him " i want you and that little night fury of your "boyfriend.."  he said glaring at me "you are never gonna take toothless!" i shouted "hm..you should have thought of that before you left me... and you shouldn't have.." " i would NEVER IN MY ENTIRE LIFE WANNA BE WITH A JERK LIKE YOU!" i said shouting at him with all my mite "what did you call me?" he said looking at me with the death glare "I SAID I NEVER WANT TO BE WITH A JERK LIKE YOU!" soon enough he took out a knife and cut my cheek geez it was deep.."haha how does that feel now astrid?...." he said and walked off he left me there crying...

all i want to be is with hiccup in his arms again...

1month later...

Hiccup P.O.V

ARgh its been a month already and no one found astrid we even went to outcasts and tried to find her but no luck argh but than today changed dad came up to me with a letter and i my blood boiled with anger when i read it

Dear hiccup,
as u might already thought of it i have astrid..and if you want to save her your gonna have to give me your night fury and i will let her go otherwise she will be mine and i will keep torturing her and shes already covered in bruises and scares awww....your gonna have to save her soon cus her life is in your hands...

-eric

hmmmm....i might have found out where eric is hiding..dont worry astrid were coming for you now...

And i have to stop here cus i need to do homework but i will continue later or tomorrow bye now!