Chapter 4 War Time

Author's P.O.V

Evryone on berk were getting ready and waiting for the bersekers to come at the north side of beach.Soon enough war started.

Hiccup's P.O.V

There were swords clinging and screams everywhere and bersekers started to break into the hangar the gang and i started fighting them off when i heard a scream, it was astrid's i turned around and saw...DAGUR!! pointing a sword to astrid."What do you want dagur!" i said clenching my fists "oh hiccup i think you may not know but i finally found bate.." he said smiling evilly "wait i thought Alvin was the one going to attack!?" i said confused "well you see we went to outcast island for a little opposite so now i took over the war :)" he said "and also im not intrested in your night fury anymore.." he said looking at astrid.

Astrid's P.O.V

Dagur i should have known! he was staring at me but i looked away suddenly hiccup took a step forward and said "you are not taking astrid away!" he said angrily "you see hiccup i get what i want and i want her:)" he said smiling at me, i couldn't take it anymore so i stepped on his foot he screamed while i ran to hiccup.

Dagur's P.O.V

Got damn it how much strength does this girl has!?? i stood up proppaly and suddenly an plasma blast shot right at me making me fly out of the hangar and on to the ship i than immediately said "RETREAT! RETREAT!!!".

Hiccup  P.O.V

I was hugging astrid when i heard dagur saying retreat, i guess war is over i looked over at astrid amd pulled her by the wait and kissed her passionately she deepens the kiss as i pulled away staring at her beautiful ocean blue eyes "your eyes are so beautiful, at least i didn't lose you..."i whispered " I love you haddock..." she said staring at me "and I love you too hofferson" :) i smiled at her and hugged her....

Well sorry for not updating in awhile i didnt update cus my test was coming so yea but now is interview time :)guest is hicc n astrid!!

astrid:i thought we were gonna train!?

hiccup:well lets just say i lied to u so i could bring u here

astrid:i hate you *punches you off the chair*

hicc:Hey!

astrid: :)

me:ok so today questi-

merida:WTF HICCUP!?

hicc:not again

astrid:MERIDA!?

merida:HOW DARE U STEAL HICCUP

me:OK IM TIRED OF U KEEP BREAKING INTO MY STUDIO! *take axe and starts chasing merida*

hicc:hey astrid wanna get outta here?

astrid:ye lets go!

me:COME BACK U RED HEADED SH**

merida:AHHHHHHH

XD