Chapter 2 War is coming

Author's P.O.V

It was a bright day at berk in the dragon academy, when an unexpected visistor was unwanted came.

Hiccup P.O.V

"ok now, today were gonna learn about stealth skills defence without our dragons" "umm one question whats fun about that!?" tuff asked "well its fun since you guys like to pound each other" I said with an annoying tone.

---Time Skip to afternoon--

Astrid P.O.V

We were just starting training when the horn started blowing."HICCUP!!" I turned around and saw a panicking cheif "HICCUP get ready your weapons there's a ship heading towards the docks" "a...the ship is a boat dad and thats not and outcast ship..."Hiccup said.

Heather P.O.V

I was running as fast as I can to the academy because I heard bad news from outcasts.

--Flashback--

"we have to get hiccup and he is gonna train our dragons!" said alvin "but how?" "oh I got an idea, how about we bring the whole armarda to berk and we find someone or something precious to him and takeit from him and we can use the 'thing' as bate." savage said in an evil tone "hmmm that could be good, ALRIGHT WE SAIL TO BERK TONIGHT!"

--end of flashback--

I finally found the academy and saw stoick and hiccup wow the gang changed so much.

Hiccup P.O.V

I looked behind dad and saw a girl running towards us, she had black braided hair and a short dress torn"HICCUP I NEED TO SPEAK WITH YOU"she said "ummm do I know you?" I said confused "hiccup is me heather!" oh right how can I forget when I looked at astrid she gave me a angry glare " Heather! what brings you here!?" I said surprised "that dosent matter now, Alvin is attacking berk tonight!" she said pankicking "WHAT!? OK HICCUP YOU AND THE GANG NEED TO GO TO THE HANGAR AND PROTECT THE DRAGONS BUT FIRST WE NEED TO WARN EVERYONE TO THE GREAT HALL!"my dad said shouting, I cant believe war is coming...

interview time guest is hiccup!

hiccup:hi alyssa

me:hi hic so my question for you is how do you feel for heather?

hicc:what do u mean....

me:like loving or liking?

hicc:-laughs nervously-oh a.. I feel nothing at all well truth is I love someone else..

me: ok is it Astrid???

hicc:O.O

me:ok its definitely astrid

merida:WHAT YOU LOVE HER NOT ME!??

hicc:I dont love you merida now get out!

me: WTF MERIDA WHO SAID U CAN BARGE INTO MY INTERVIEW!?

merida:ME!?

me: OH YOUR ON! -TACKLES HER-

merida:AHHHHHHHHH

hicc:O.O ok so im out...

XDD