Chapter 3 war is here...

Hiccup P.O.V

Everyone was rushing training and preparing for war, astrid and I often hang out since we heard about war.I was just at the woods training when I heard someone called my name I turned around and saw heather "oh hi Heather!""hi hicc,you know you changed alot" she said staring into my eyes "yea..u too..." I said scratching my neck "so...hiccup are you and astrid you know..." she said looking away "ummm...yea we are a couple now...." I said while playing with my fingers "ok.. ummm I should get going bye!" I saw her ran off in a few mintues and I decided to get back to berk.

Heather P.O.V

Damn it I knew I should have came to berk earlier now astrid has hiccup all to herself although I might have a plan to seperate them...all I need to do is make a little accident happen :)

Astrid P.O.V

I was training in the academy when I saw 100 berserkers ship heading toward berk, I flew and found hiccup,"Hiccup we need to get to the hangar now!" I said panicking "whoa calm down astrid what happend?"

"I saw 100 bersekers ship heading towards berk we have to warn the village NOW!" hiccup's eyes widen and ran to the great hall while I followed him, I hope nothing happends...

well this is chap 3 and of course interview time and tonight our guest is wait what HEATHER!!??

heather:duh what else a ghost?

me:who the fudge invited you!?

heath:well you were suppose to interview fishlegs but I wanted to be interviewed so I cancelled his name putted it as my name knock him out and simply as that.

me:watever just get out of my studio or I'll make you bold or naked!

heath:hah you cant do that!

me:I can because im the author

heat:whatever you still wouldnt dare

me:oh whatch me -makes heather bold-

heath:HEY GIVE ME MY HAIR BACK!!

me:NOT UNTIL YOU APOLOGISE

heath:I WILL NEVER APOLOGISE!

me:THATS THE LAST DRAW! -makes heather clothes disspear-

heath:AHHHHHHH WTF

me: -makes heather eats drugs-(highper ones)

heath:AHHHHHHH WTF-JUMPS OUT OF WINDOW-AHHHH

me:O.O wtf....