Chapter 10 wanting revenge

Astrid's P.O.V

Hiccup started explaining everything to me about what happend, i was actually still confused but it dosent matter as long as i can be with hiccup thats all but i wonder wheres eliza.....

Eliza P.O.V

Arghhhh I cant believe it hiccup managed to get astrid back how!!?? i have to get rid of her to make me mine! but how...i decided to go to hiccup's place for a little flirty chat i knocked on the door but his father opened it "oh hello eliza what can i do for ya?"he asked happily "ummm is hiccup home sir?" i asked "umm no his not i believe his at astrid's place to spent some time with her."he said still smiling wide "oh...ok..." i said and ran to the forest.ARGH ASTRID ASTRID ASTRID IT ALL HAS TO BE ABOUT ASTRID U WILL SEE ASTRID I WILL GET MY REVENGE I WILL!!!

Hiccup P.O.V

I knew it was eliza that kidnapped astrid but why? i wanted to look for her but astrid kept telling me to stay with her she kept begging and begging and i gave up i spent the whole day with her, Before i went to sleep the last in my mind was i love you fearless astrid hofferson my devine beauty...

Well theres another chapter for ya sorry if its short but im busy now well i will make another chap later if i have time anyways i need to study study study now cya!

♡alyssa dragons