Chapter 5 suspicous visitor

Author's P.O.V

It has been 2 months since the war everything was back to normal, fishlegs being a nerd snoutlout still trying to hit of ruff the twins still stupid and hiccup and astrid still completely in love with each other until one day an suspicous guest was on berk....

Hiccup P.O.V

Me and astrid were just spending time with each other until we heard the horn bring blown twice which means there was a visitor, me and astrid got on our dragons and flew to the docks while we were there an old man stepped off the boat and said "hello there mates! i'm gilboard and this is my wife elizabeth and my only child and daughter eliza.

Astrid P.O.V

Somethin inside me made me wanna run out cus i feel theres something up with that girl she started looking at hiccup and walked towards us "hi im eliza who are you 2?" she asked inoccently "well welcome to berk eliza im hiccup and this is astrid!" he said smiling well im fine with him smiling matter of fact he smiles to everyone! "well nice to meet you hiccup and astrid!" she said staring at hiccup "umm..hey hiccup?" i said to him "yea?" he said "do u wanna countinue our moment?" i asked looking at him "sure why not!" he said holding my hand.

Eliza P.O.V

God damn it i thought i could get hiccup but now his with the blondie although i think i know what to do....

Well theres another chapter anyway interview time guest is eliza!

el:hi alyssa

me:hi el so what u think about hicc?

el:his dreamy...

me:O.O O....M....G

el:what? cant i like him?

me:you will never NEVER take hiccup away from astrid or i will make u bold like heather!

el:whos heather?

me: dosent matter what matters is u may wanna run now...

el:.....

me:*takes sniper and starts shooting everywhere*

el:AHHHHHH

robot:sorry but we have detected electrical problem :) so the chapter stooe here..