14

Days have passed and it was finally the end of the month and time for Jisung to take his midterm exams.

"But hyung, I'm so nervous." Jisung said and rolled around on his bed with his phone pressed against his ear.

"Don't worry, you'll do fine, just remember all the things we went over." Minho said from the other line.

"Yeah... let's hope I'll do well." Jisung said. "T-Thanks for ya know, helping me study, even though some days we wouldn't be getting much done." He blushed.

"No problem." Minho said and then smirked at that last part. "You should go to sleep now baby. You need to rest and be awake for tomorrow."

"I wish you were here cuddling with me." Jisung sighed. "Then I'll be able to sleep right away."

"I wish I was there too." Minho said.

"Goodnight, I love you babe."

"Night. I love you."

Minho decided to surprise Jisung and see him at school after his exam.

"Hyung! What are you doing here?!" Jisung said and ran up to him when he saw his waiting at the school gates.

"I just wanted to come see you. I had no afternoon class today." Minho said and smiled. "How was the exam?"

"It was actually easy! For once I knew what I was doing and all the questions you said would be in there were there!" Jisung energetically explained. "Like literally all of them! How did you know?!"

"I just did." Minho smirked.

"Wow hyung, you really are awesome." Jisung said looking up at him with his eyes sparking.

The older was taken aback at this. Jisung who he always found so outstanding since they were kids, found him awesome.

Minho blushed. "N-not really but whatever you say." He mumbled. "Anyways, where do you wanna go?"

"Honesty, I just want to go to your place." Jisung said and grabbed his arm to hold onto while they were walking.

"Alright then."

When they got to his apartment, they just stayed on his bed cuddling and talking about whatever random things.

But somehow, their talking turned into kissing and now Minho was hovering on top of Jisung. They really were that clingy couple.

Minho eventually moved down to sucking on Jisung's neck and he was really enjoying it.

Jisung felt the older's hand go up his shirt, he hesitated at first, but then decided to just let it.

"Oh- sorry." Minho said when he realized what he was doing and was about to remove his hand but Jisung quickly grabbed his wrist stopped him from moving.

"I-It's okay hyung, please touch me."

~~

i didn't really proofread so sorry if there are mistakes