13

Jisung blushed like mad and looked down at his toes.

"R-really, do you like that taste hyung?"

Minho shifted over closer to Jisung and placed his hand on the side of his face. "Do I like that taste?" He asked and brought his lips not even a millimeter away from his.

"Hmm?"

"Your lips are probably my favourite taste in the world." Minho said and finally kissed him. He could feel Jisung smiling into the kiss.

Not surprisingly, they were back to how they were before Chan came home, they both just couldn't get enough of each other.

Minho discretely slipped his hand under the younger's shirt, but before he could move any higher, Jisung quickly stopped his hand and intertwined their fingers instead.

After a while they began to feel tired, so they just stayed on the couch cuddling together.

"Do you wanna go to bed now?" The older asked.

"Hmm."

Minho gave Jisung one of his shirts and basketball shorts to wear.

In bed, Minho wrapped his arms around him and kissed him on the forehead. "Night baby."

Jisung's heart fluttered at the pet name, he smiled, how he missed being called loving names by the older.

After a while Minho fell asleep but Jisung was still awake. There was too many things he was thinking about.

He felt bad that he didn't let Minho touch him as much as he wanted. Its not as if he didn't want to be touched, he did.

But he just couldn't tell him, well at least not yet.

Jisung snuggled closer and eventally fell asleep.

The next morning Chan left super early because he had work, leaving just them two alone.

The both of them woke up at 10. It was the weekend so they didn't care.

"Do you want to go out today?" Minho asked.

Jisung smiled. "Yeah, sure."

"You can shower and get ready, you can wear my clothes. I'll make breakfast." Minho said and finally got out of bed.

"Alright."

After 15 minutes, Minho finished making breakfast, but Jisung wasn't out from the room yet.

The shower wasn't on anymore, so there was no way he still in there.

After he waited a bit more, he decided to call his name but he got no answer.

So eventually, he went to the room and opened the door to see Jisung standing there in his boxers.

"Hyung!!" Jisung said in shocked and covered his stomach with a shirt as fast as possible.

"What's taking so long?" Minho asked.

"Y-you have a lot of clothes to choose from, I'm not sure what to wear." He mumbled.

"You're such a cutie." Minho sighed. "Hurry I wanna eat."

"O-okay."

Minho closed the door and walked back to the kitchen.

He sat down and waited for Jisung. The scenario of him standing half naked in the room and grabbing the shirt in hopes to cover his stomach kept replaying through his head.

Even though the younger tried to cover it, Minho saw it.

He definitely saw the scar on Jisung's stomach that ran vertically from his navel to the bottom of his chest.

~~

thanks for 2k reads!! 💫