11

Minho had been tutoring Jisung at his apartment for two hours.

There were occasional times while Minho was explaining something to him, their faces would be close to each other and their arms would brush up against one another and they'd turn into blushing messes.

There was obviously tension between them and they were both well aware.

"One sec, I'm going to the washroom." The older said and got up from the table.

Jisung nodded then continued to work on a question.

"Ahh fuck!!" Minho yelled.

Jisung rushed to the washroom." Why what happened??"

Minho quickly ran behind him and pointed at the bathtub. "There's a big ass spider in there! Take it away!"

Jisung giggled. The giggle that makes Minho melt every time he hears it.

"Hyung, you're still scared of bugs?"

"What? All of a sudden because I'm older I'm not scared of bugs?" He said. "Please, just take it away!" He whined.

Jisung picked up the bug and placed it outside on the window sill.

"There, all gone." He smiled.

"T-thanks." Minho mumbled all embarrassed.

"Anyways, I'm tired, we should take a break." Jisung said and went over to the couch.

Minho nodded and just followed him. He was still thinking how embarrassing his spider encounter was.

They started watching some random show that was on and Minho absolutely hated it, he looked over at the younger who seemed intrigued.

"Let's change the channel now." Minho said and reached for the remote, but Jisung snatched it away before he could get to it.

"No way! We need to see what happens next."

"Jisung give it."

"No." He said and put in his right hand, the hand farthest from the older.

Minho reached over to grabbed it, but stopped once he realized how close they've gotten.

Their faces were centimetres apart, and Minho was practically on top of him from trying to reach over so far.

"S-sorry." Minho mumbled and was about to move away but Jisung placed his hand behind his neck.

"No, I'm sorry, hyung."

Jisung moved closer until the gap was barely there, then finally pressed his lips against his.

~~

💞💘😫🤧💌💘💘💖💝💞💗💗💞

💞💘😫🤧💌💘💘💖💝💞💗💗💞