02

"Where do you even find them?" Minho asked as he followed Jisung through the forest.

"They stay on the trunk of trees, there's a tree I'm looking for, it has a lot of them." He replied.

Jisung walked a little bit more. "It should be around here some-"

"AHH!" Minho yelled.

Jisung turned around quickly to see what happened. "Why? What's wrong?!"

"A spider fell on my from one of these trees! Get it of me!" He said moving his shoulder around in hopes it will fall off.

Jisung laughed. "It's okay, don't worry I'll take it off for you."

The boy carefully removed the spider and put it back with the nature.

"There you go, all gone."

"Thank you." Minho mumbled. He was embarrassed.

Jisung looked at him. He knew the older probably didn't want to look for cicadas with him, or be around any bugs at all.

He took of his sweater and put it on Minho so it would cover his head and shoulders.

"There, now if anything falls on you, it will fall on my sweater." Jisung smiled.

Minho stared at him. "I'm witnessing an angel."

The younger put his hand out for Minho to hold.

"Let's go back, don't worry, I'll protect you now."

Minho smiled and intertwined their fingers.

They walked with their hands together all the way until Minho's cottage.

"Where are you staying?" Minho asked.

"Right there." The younger said and pointed to the small house right in front of his.

"Wow you're really close." Minho said. He took off the sweater and gave it back to him. "Thanks for letting me use this by the way."

Minho was about to go and walk in but he turned around one last time.

"Will I see you tomorrow?" He asked.

"If you want to see me tomorrow."

"Then yes, yes I will."

Jisung smiled and waved. "Bye hyung."

"Bye."

Minho went inside and skipped to his 'room'

Maybe staying at the cottage would not be as bad as he thought.

~

vote stray kids on MAMA for best new male artist, were in the lead rn so let's keep it that way ‼️‼️