03

August 2013

"How many stars do you think there are in space?"

Minho turned his head and looked at the younger who's eyes were illuminated by the stars in the night sky.

"Probably a billion." He replied.

"When I grow up, I want to be an astronomer." Jisung said.

Minho laughed and flipped over, so that he is now lying down on his side. "I thought you wanted to be an entomologist."

"Oh yeah... I can't decide, I'll just be both!" Jisung mumbled

"You're only twelve. You have plenty of time to decide." Minho said.

Jisung never failed to amaze him. To Minho, Jisung was just outstanding. Ever since he met him a few years ago, he would anticipate coming back to the cottage just for him.

Jisung just made him feel a certain type of happy he's never felt before.

"It's just all so beautiful." The younger said.

Minho looked at him and smiled. "Sure is."

Jisung turned on his side so he was facing Minho as well. "Hyung, you're not even looking at the sky."

"I don't need to, I have something more beautiful right here."

"What do you mean?"

Minho sighed. Jisung was such a young, oblivious boy.

"You."

"O-oh." Jisung blushed. "T-thank you."

The younger flipped over so he would be lying down on his back again.

After a few minutes of silence, Minho spoke up.

"Jisung?"

"Yeah?"

"Can I kiss you?"

Jisung turned to face Minho, his cheeks red from blushing too much.

"I mean- yeah- yes." He mumbled, too embarrassed to even get words out right.

Minho smiled and placed his hand on the younger's cheeks.

Jisung closed his eyes. He didn't know what to expect. Within seconds he felt Minho's soft lips against his.

He moved away and they smiled and stared at each other, if someone else were to see them, they could automatically tell they were so in love just by their stare.

Minho moved his hand from Jisung's cheek and connected their hands.

"Your Chapstick tastes good." Minho smirked. "It's strawberry, right?"

Jisung blushed. And returned to lying on his back, to look at the stars so he wouldn't have to face him. "Y-yeah."

Minho did the same and looked at the sky as well.

And they stayed like that for a while, with their fingers intertwined, lying in the grass admiring natures beauty.

~~

this week has been so shit

WAITING for the weekend deadass don't know if i can survive one more day at school omg