36

ok dollies 🐰💘
here's a fluffy fluff chapter for y'all,
next chapter I'll be bringing the
steamy smut 🗿

🌱

 "I can't believe it's already December" Jimin said as he flopped down next to Yoonkook on the couch, they all were cuddled up in a large fluffy blanket, some hot chocolate in hand and playing Christmas movies

"Mhm but I'm so excited" Jungkook squeaked out as he nuzzled in between Yoonmin.

"And I'm excited to get you that Christmas lingerie" Yoongi snickered sewing Kook's big doe eyes widen and face heaten.

"Jeez hyungie!" He pouted making Jimin chuckle.

"This is nice" he smiled as Jungkook smiled back and Yoongi hummed.

The next morning Yoongi awoken with a neck pain and felt his body ache,

"Ow..." he mumbled realizing all 3 fell asleep on the couch sitting up.

"Aish" he woke up his two lovers who were pouting not wanting to wake up.

"Come on guys, we gotta get ready for the festival" Jimin immediately got up excited, and Jungkook whined not wanting to leave the warmth of the blanket and couch.

"Let's go let's go!" Jimin ran to their room to get ready as Yoongi chuckled fondly.

"Come on bunbun, gotta get ready too, I'll make breakfast" and that's all it took for the sleepy bun not be so sleepy and run after Jimin.

"I swear they're children sometimes" he shook his head but smiled and walked into the kitchen.

One breakfast later all 3 boys were showered and ready to go, "Okay" both Jimin and Jungkook nearly ran out of their house.

"Wait silly's we gotta wear masks!" Yoongi huffed out and both boys snickered and got their masks, sometimes they forget they're pretty famous now, even Kookie as he is known as the new "bunny prince" to the famous Sugapark.

Jungkook looked in awe at the pretty lights, the Christmas crafts and the amount of people around, the snow was lightly falling and it was pretty chilly as he kept snuggling into Yoonmin's sides.

As they were walking through the stalls, Jungkook stopped at one that had cute Christmas stuffed animals, but he had to win a game to get it (this is similar to a carnival)

He pouted (despite wearing a mask his two boyfriend's just knew)

"Ok ok I'll try" Yoongi said and Jimin giggled as Jungkook's eyes lit up like stars.

After having several chances to shoot the water into the target, Yoongi couldn't get it, but before Jimin could try, the guy at the stall smiled at Jungkook.

"Here, go ahead and have anything you want, as long as I get your number" he winked making Jungkook's eyes widen.

Yoonmin scoff'd in disbelief, "excuse you but he is already taken" and Yoongi grabbed the pink bunny that had fake antlers on it and a red nose and left making Jungkook giggle at their possessiveness.

Later that day, it was already getting dark and more cold, they decided to stop at one more stall, but before they could a group of girls walked by and started coo'ing and giggling at Yoonmin, they didn't notice but Jungkook did.

He frowned as all the sudden one of the girls walked up to them, she smiled and blushed.

"Hey..are you guys free?" She squeaked out cutely making Jungkook's grown deepen.

Yoonmin were a bit confused "umm no?" Jimin said making the girl pout, then she grabbed his arm playfully and whined.

"Come on~ us girls are lonely and don't mind you two for some company~" the girls behind her giggled and waved flirting as Jungkook felt he was just completely ignored and wanted to yank her fake nails off of his boyfriend's arm.

Only I can touch them.

"Look, no means no, and we are taken already" Jimin said shaking his arm out of her hold and grabs onto Kook's waist making him blush.

The girl scoff'd and finally looked over at Jungkook, she looked him up and down and rolled her eyes.

"Cross-dresser? Gross. You two are better off with us~" she tried again and at this point Jungkook felt like crying, no one ever commented on his outfit choices, and this is the first someone said it to his face.

Yoonmin immediately noticed the change in his aura got angry, "fuck off you stupid hoe, we don't want you, understand that with those 2 brain cells ?" Yoongi growled and the girl immediately froze and scurried away to her friends.

"Don't listen to her bun, she's just jealous you are and always be more fashionable and cuter than she could ever dream of" Jungkook blushed and smiled shyly digging his face in Jimin's chest.

The two boy's angered fizzled seeing the cute display and something else bubbled up,

"I guess we gotta show you how cute you are" Yoongi said deeply and Jimin snickered sewing Jungkook peak out nervously knowing whenever Yoongi deepens his voice....

"Let's go home bun"

He blushed as he knew what would happen tonight, another long night of love making.

OK GUYS QUICK QUESTION FOR NEXT CHAPTER—

1) bath

2) shower

Also if you guys wanna ask questions you can always hmu at my curious cat @/ bbydollbells

I'll answer through twitter — and I'll ss any of the questions and answer them at the end of the chapters in my books ^^