3

"You ready Kookie?" "Mhm, just nervous"

"You ready Kookie?"
"Mhm, just nervous"

Taehyung chuckles as he wraps his arm around the younger's shoulder.

"Don't worry, you'll do fine"

Jungkook whines knowing Tae is just babying him but he lets it go.

"This place is so pretty"

Jimin perks up seeing all the palm tree's, beautiful waters and the weather being perfect.

"Yeah"

Yoongi yawns not getting much sleep from jet lag, Jimin rolls his eye's playfully.

"Be Ready in 5!"

One of the photographers shout to the couple as they nod and smile.

"See I told you Kookie!"
"Jeez hyung not so loud"

The couple look over hearing the two voices curious, both boys are stunned when their eyes catch the red hair, big doe eye's, cute button nose and plump pink pouting lips.

"Oh my..."
"Yeah.."

The couple look over knowing exactly what's going on in eachother's mind, they both just fell in love first sight with this cute red head.

"You always make me more embarrassed"
"Aw my baby is pouting"

Jungkook grr's making Tae fake gasp,

"O no the vicious bunny is out!"
"I swear to god Tae-"

He reaches forward for his hyung to tickle him only to be tackled to the ground and tickled instead.

"No no hyungie I'm sorry!"

He shouts laughing as his face flushed making Tae coo even more.

"Come on boys, one more set and you can go home"

The photographer said to the playing boys as Tae pouts but let's go and pulls Jungkook up with him, that's when something caught his eye.

There was a lot of people around them, more than his usual crew, he looked over seeing other models, apparently they had the same location.

He would've just brushed it off if it wasn't for the over the top obvious staring from those two models at his precious bunny.

He frowns as he watched them, and then realized it was that famous couple, SugaPark. Okay that confused him to why they were staring at him and then in his mind it clicked.

And almost like an overprotective parent or brother instinct he grabbed onto Jungkook's waist and pulled him making the younger squeak and the staring couple eyes widen and finally look away to him.

They lock eyes and he sticks out his tongue and huffs making their jaws drop and he walks away with the questioning bun.

"What an asshole"

Yoongi growls making Jimin chuckle.

"It's okay Yoongs, let's not let this chance slip by"

He smirks seeing Yoongi confused.

"And...how?"

"I go get the bun while you distract the overprotective friend"

He winks before Yoongi can agree and rushes off.
Yoongi sighs and curses.

"How the fuck am I going to do that?"

Okay how was that? Next part will come out soon hope y'all enjoy reading dollies :>