halloween special!

so I saw others doing this and I debated which story I would use a short Halloween special and decided this one since it'll be cute and smutty~

-not too much smut, just a lil 🎃

"Do I really have to wear this Jinnie-Hyung~? Jungkook whined on the phone as he stared at himself in the reflection

Jin chuckled on the other line,
"Yes baby~ you know I have these parties every year, plus this year we will be having Sugapark~ gotta look good"
Jungkook blushes remembering he agreed to be their boyfriends just a week ago, Tae wasn't too happy about it but rest of his hyung's were supportive.

Jungkook huffed "fine, see you soon"
Jin chuckled on the other line and hung up.
"I got this.." he breathed out several times and walked out, few minutes later he arrived at the party. It was already filled with countless of people, he sighed as he pushed past the bodies of horny and sweaty people in costumes ranging from a fucking banana and a slutty undead cheerleader.

He finally got to the kitchen where he saw his hyung's, Namjin wore a matching pirate couple set which looked really good, Taehyung went with the classic joker and Hoseok went with a werewolf with some clip on ears and a tail.

"You guys look good!" Jungkook smiles forgetting his outfit until all of them looked at him up and down and nod, he flushed and pouted.
Before he could say anything else he heard a whistle as he turned around and gasped, it was Yoonmin who were just staring at him like they were going to eat him alive, he gulped and stared back.

Yoongi came as a vampire which actually suited him very well, and Jimin chose a werewolf which also suited him very well.

"Now what do we got here~" Jimin purred as he walked up to the blushing bunny.

jungkookie's outfit jdjdkd forgive me 🤭

 Jungkook gulped as he felt Jimin gently place his hand on his exposed thigh then run down a bit to play with the lace, "damn baby you are looking so delicious

Jungkook gulped as he felt Jimin gently place his hand on his exposed thigh then run down a bit to play with the lace, "damn baby you are looking so delicious..." Yoongi groaned as he licked his lips.
Before they could do anything else Taehyung cleared his throat as he walked up behind Jungkook hugging him ignoring both boys glares.

"You two will not be taking my precious innocent bun infront of everyone ok?" He snuggly smiles at both boys who huff.
Jungkook whined feeling even more embarrassed.

And that's how the night went on, anytime either boy teased their gorgeous bun and tried to go a step further somehow Tae would just appear and cock block them, at this point they were so done.

It was pretty late now as majority of the people left or just past out, Jin and Namjoon went into Jin's room, Hoseok fell asleep outside on the yard (no one knows how and why) and Tae seemed to disappear as well, Yoonmin immediately exchanged glances and picked up the surprised bun and found an empty room and made sure to lock it.

Jungkook blushed under the heated gaze from the two as he sat on the bed twirling his fingers.

"Damn baby, showing everyone what's ours..." Yoongi said deeply as he walked forward, Jungkook whimpered.

"W-wasn't my choic—" He was caught off with Jimin putting his finger on his plush lips.

"Shh baby, just accept it okay?" He whispered making Jungkook shyly nod making both boys smirk.

"Lay down bunny" Jungkook obeyed as Yoongi climbed on top of him, "Jiminie~ what should we do?"

Jimin kneeled down beside Jungkook on the bed, he hummed "why not use your fangs?" Jungkook's eyes widen making Yoongi chuckle darkly.

"It is Halloween after all~" he whispered as he leaned down and licked and kissed Jungkook's pale neck making him whine and mewl, then he felt a sharp pain and gasped, Yoongi really bit into his neck with his fangs!

Jungkook whinned louder as he felt the pain slowly turn into pleasure, Yoongi pulled away with blood on his lips making Jungkook mewl, Yoongi smirked and leaned back down to bite some more.

Jimin on the other hand got impatient as he leaned down and started scenting Jungkook's neck making Jungkook gasp as he felt his nose glide against his neck, he licked and kissed it couple times and then bit down hard.

Jungkook's eyes widen again, cheeks flushed and a tear slipped as both boys devoured his neck.

Next morning Jungkook groaned as he felt his head light and body weak, he felt a sting and hissed as he put his palm on his neck, one side had dried blood and two fang marks several different spots while the other side had a huge teeth mark in several different spots.

'He blushed remembering everything and thought'

'Biting isn't so bad....'

Ok well jakskekd that was a shitty chapter but I wanted to do something for Halloween that wasn't really spooky so here ya go hope y'all enjoyed! Hope your Halloween is spooky spooks! 👻🎃 thanks for reading dollies xoxo