29

hello again dollies 🐰
here's (1/2) updates of today, this will be their first day in Japan filled with just fluff.

I asked in my last update if anyone wanted to throw some ideas and I got one lovely doll to respond and I'll be adding their suggestions to this chapter so look forward to that, and thank you @Universeworld for your feedback 💕

Question Of The Day: What's your favorite thing about Christmas?

🌱

 Jungkook groaned to Yoongi shaking him awake, "Come on bun we are here" Yoongi said quietly making Jungkook whine not wanting to open his eyes, he could hear Jimin chuckle beside him and swiftly pick him up

He squeaked but Jimin gently petted his head making him snuggle into his hold and nearly purr.

Yoongi coo'd and took some pictures of his two lovelies and they left the plane, ignoring the stares from strangers they headed for a taxi to get to their hotel they reserved already.

Jungkook slept the whole way in Jimin's arms (Jungkook is obviously smaller than Yoonmin nsjsjs)

They arrived at the hotel and got their bags, they got their keys at the front desk and went into the elevator, Jungkook stared to wake up finally.

"You awake sleepy bun?" Jimin said making Jungkook lazily nod his head, eyes still closed as he yawned rubbing his eyes slowly opening them.

The elevator ding'd and they got off their floor and headed to the room, Yoongi opened it up and it was a pretty spacious room that left the once sleepy Jungkook stare in awe.

"Wow.." Jungkook said making Yoonmin chuckle, they were used to this as being popular idols for several years now.

"You like it bun?" Jimin asked hugging Jungkook from behind, he leaned his head back and hummed smiling.

"Okay what would you two like to do first?"

Jimin hummed, "how about eat at a small cafe and have ice cream afterwards?"

Jungkook smiled and hopped around like an actual bun excited "a-and cherry blossoms?" He asked shyly making Yoonmin coo for the 100th time today.

"Of course bun, let's enjoy ourselves yeah?" Yoongi said and Jimin nodded.

Jungkook smiled brightly and kissed both boys quickly on the cheeks.

"Thank you, I love you!" He giggles running to the bathroom to shower and change.

Both boys are frozen in awe and both are blushing, "jeez.." Yoongi grumbled making Jimin giggle.

"This will be fun" Jimin said kissing Yoongi as he kissed back humming in agreement.

"I don't know what to eat!" Jungkook said eyes widen trying to read the menu but sighed in frustration when he knew he couldn't.

Yoonmin chuckle "don't worry bun we got you, this isn't our first time here"

Jungkook pouted feeling a bit down, Yoongi noticed.

"Bun we've been idols for a long time now, we had to learn many languages, it's okay, if you want we can teach you?"

Jungkook immediately smiled and nodded happily.

After eating they went to the nearby Ice Cream truck and Jungkook got a strawberry, Jimin got chocolate and Yoongi got vanilla, there was a pretty Park with some cherry blossoms as they walked down the sidewalk, it was a nice day out besides its cold temperatures for being Winter.

They talked casually for a few minutes as Jungkook spotted a bench, he sat down as Yoonmin followed.

"Ah!" Jungkook suddenly said pouting, Yoonmin look over confused.

"what- oh" they smirk Jungkook sighed.
He can be so clumsy sometimes, he accidentally got some of his strawberry ice cream on his cheeks.

He tried to lick it off but couldn't, so he was about to wipe it off when a hand stopped him.

"Let us" Jungkook rose an eyebrow confused but then Yoongi got up, Jimin scooted over and both leaned in and licked the ice cream off his cheek.

His whole face flushed as his eyes widen,
"H-hyungs.." he whined embarrassed.

"Mhm that was good, but bun tastes better right Jiminie?" Jimin hummed making Jungkook whine even more looking down at his lap.

"Let's get back to the hotel shall we? We got two more days here, and it's already getting late" Jimin said a bit hurried, Jungkook knew why.

Yoongi simply agreed, they went back to their hotel, obvious sexual tension filled the air just by licking Jungkook's cheek.

They were so far gone for eachother.

Jungkook was practically dragged down the hall as Yoongi fiddled with the keys, once the door opened Jimin pounced on him on the bed, Jungkook stared in awe and blushing making Jimin lick his lips.

"Ready to play with oppa?"

Jungkook gulped.

ok next chapter is nothing but another smut scene, I'll upload that later today, then tomorrow we will finish up yoonminkook's japan get a away~

also here's their outfits of the day; if you guys would like I can do this for every chapter for now on (minus smut + insta posts)
if not I'll just do it sometimes when I want to show y'all 🤷🏼‍♀️

also here's their outfits of the day; if you guys would like I can do this for every chapter for now on (minus smut + insta posts)if not I'll just do it sometimes when I want to show y'all 🤷🏼‍♀️