4

Yoongi groans as his boyfriend skips off leaving his boyfriend to do all the work

Yoongi groans as his boyfriend skips off leaving his boyfriend to do all the work. He sighs as he watches Taehyung walk away with the adorable and sweet bunny.

And then he noticed, Taehyung stopped in his tracks because of a dog...?

Yoongi smirks.

"You Remember our stranger danger talk right Kooks?"

Jungkook rolls his eyes.

"Hyungie. I love you, but I'm not 10" he pouts cutely.

Tae coo's as he pinches the bunnies cheeks.

"I know I k—"

They both stop as Tae gasps loudly at the cute lil pup wagging his tail infront of them.

Jungkook giggles knowing Tae is about to literally implode.

"D-DOOGGGIHEE"

Tae drops to his knees as he fluffs the fluff ball and Jungkook giggles at the cute site. And all the sudden bunch of barks are heard, both boys head look to the right seeing a pack of random dogs head towards them.

Before Tae can stand, the dogs are about to pounce on them only for Kook to be swiftly swiped off his feet and he squeaks as the person is holding him running.

'Oh god I'm being kidnapped'

He starts to panic but immediately he looks down seeing something familiar,

'That face....'

And all the sudden they stop as the person holding him gently puts him down.

Jungkook is nervous but noticed they are still near where he was, and he looks up making eye contact with the beauty he now realizes it's

Min Yoongi.

"Good job babe!" A light voice is heard behind him, Jungkook tilts his head to see the famous Park Jimin in the flesh looking like a real fairy as he smiles and skips over.

Yoongi rolls his eyes.

"Didn't know the great Kim Taehyung had such a weakness for dogs, how did you get so many anyways?"

Jimin ask's as he is now standing next to Yoongi kissing him on the cheek making Jungkook blush.

He is a very innocent bun.

"Look where we are Chim, everyone walking their dogs it was easy saying it was for a 'photo shoot'"

Jimin does an 'o' with his mouth as he now looks over at the nervous and a bit flushed Bun.

He smiles as he kneels down infront of him making him look down nervous.

"May I ask what your name is, princess?"

Jungkook's eyes widen and flushed 10 different shades of red.

"P-princess?"

Jungkook squeaks out.

Jimin coo's and looks back at his boyfriend.

"Awe Yoongi he even sounds as cute as he looks, let's keep him"

Jungkook immediately feeling a bit peeved and embarrassed.

"M-not a toy"

He mumbles and both boys eyes widen.

"O-oh god no. We aren't like that, bun, you are just so beautiful, we had to at least speak with you"

Jungkook not knowing if he should trust Yoongi's words.

Yoonmin seemly knowing his thoughts, Jimin sighs as he stands offering a hand as Jungkook gently took.

"Look bun, we don't just find people or do any of this, we never were interested in anyone before you...so please believe us we aren't trying to use you"

Jungkook feeling his heart skip a beat hearing how sincere Jimin is.

Before he can speak a voice cuts him off.

"Jungkook!"

Yoonmin look at eachother with knowing looks, now they know this precious boy's name.

Tae walks up worried and irritated seeing who was with him, he gently grabs Kook's arm.

"Let's go, and next time I'll charge you both for kidnapping" he huffs.

Yoongi chuckles.

"Not my fault you got so easily distracted"

Tae's face flush as his eyes widen, but before he can snap back.

"T-Tae hyungie.."

He looks down at the shy and flushing bunny and sighs.

"Don't let me ever catch you two around him again"

And before another word is spoken Tae drags Kook away.

"Well..."
"Yeah.."

Yoonmin smile.

"He will fall for us sooner or later"

Yoongi says eyeing the blushing bunny that sneakily looked back at them and squeaked seeing them already starting back.

How is it so far?

Is it too cheesy or cliche?

Let me know down below💘