I force a smile onto my face. "Oh, hi-"

"Wait, aren't you the girl in this poster?" the one in all black says, showing me a large poster with Jungkook and I on it.

I stare at him dumbfounded. Why is that the first thing he said to me?

I slowly nod, "Uhm..yeah, that's me." I fidget with my necklace, finding myself nervous about God knows what.

The guy in the yellow shirt smiles, and it's as if sunshine filters through all the windows in the shop, kissing every inch of my skin.

"So you're the famous Park Haru. Nice to meet you, I'm Jung Hoseok." He holds out his hand for me to shake it, and I do. The man next to him doesn't say anything, causing Hoseok to nudge him.

He looks at me, eyes narrowed. "I'm Min Yoongi," he mumbles, clearly not wanting to make conversation with me.

I shift uncomfortably, the atmosphere becoming awkwardly dense with tension. Luckily, Jimin comes into the room just in time.

He looks at me and smiles. "Oh hey, Haru! Glad to see you again," he says, hugging me. "I see you've met Hoseok and Yoongi?"

Hoseok comes and wraps an arm around my shoulders. "Yup. We're best friends now, right Haru?"

I awkwardly laugh, not really knowing how to respond to him. "Sure," is all I say.

"So, what's up? When I saw your text I was surprised that you even wanted to come back here." He takes his cap off and runs his fingers through his coppery hair.

Shoot. Didn't think this part through.

"Uhm..well..did Jungkook mention a girl to you?" I blurt. What. In. The. Freaking. Hell.

This makes even Yoongi divert his attention to me.

Hoseok chuckles, "A girl? He's practically afraid of girls, I can't see that happening."

Jimin shrugs. "The only girl he talked about to me was you, but other than that, he didn't mention anyone."

"Oh, but there was that girl that he posted a picture with on Instagram," Hoseok says, sitting down.

"The girl who really needed to put some clothes on," Yoongi mumbles, having a seat next to Hoseok. He slides his mask off, revealing a small button nose and soft pink lips. I don't know why, but he reminds me of a small kitten.

Hoseok snorts at Yoongi's remark about Taera, and a smile tugs at my lips. "Yup, that's Nam Taera for you."

"Nam Taera, huh? She sounds mean," Jimin scrunches his face up.

I shrug, taking a seat in front of Yoongi and Hoseok. "Well, you're not wrong. She is pretty mean."

Jimin tilts his head, "진짜 (really)? Did she do anything to you?"

I nod. "She acts like she's royalty and treats me like I'm a peasant. I didn't really do anything to her though, so I don't know what her deal is. Ah, and she's also a really big flirt."

"So, you're jealous of her?" Jimin smirks, sitting down next to me.

I scoff, "Why would I be jealous of her?"

"Because Jungkookie likes Taera instead of her," Yoongi says, smirking. I stare at him in disbelief.

Hoseok frowns, "Yah, Jungkook doesn't even bother to look at girls like that."

I scoff, "Even if he did I wouldn't care."

"Then why were you asking about her?" Jimin grins.

"I was just curious."

Hoseok hums, "Are you sure it was just curiosity?"

"Yes. Besides I-I have a boyfriend," I blurt. HARU. WHY.

Jimin's eyes widen. "Hold up, what? Since when?" Just gotta fake it 'till you make it now.

"Since last year," I say, trying my best to sound casual about it.

Hoseok sighs, "Why are you even surprised, Jimin? A girl like her would have people lining up to date her."

Yoongi grins, "Including you, Hobi."

"Well that's not a lie," he shrugs, picking at a loose thread on his shirt.

I roll my eyes. "Oh my gosh can you guys please-"

Hoseok holds his hands up in defense, chuckling, "Sorry, sorry. Besides, girls aren't really my thing."

Yoongi raises an eyebrow, "Yah, you're literally as straight as a tree."

Hoseok laughs, eyes crinkling at the corners, "Yeah, I'm not afraid to 'branch' out and explore another gender."

"That's the best pun I've ever heard," I say, breaking out into laughter along with Jimin. Even Yoongi's lips curve into a smile.

"But that's besides the point. Who's the lucky guy?" Jimin asks, scooting closer to me. I smile, pretending to get all shy. Oh God this is the most humiliating thing I've ever done.

"Whoever it is, she clearly likes him a lot," Yoongi says, a smile playing with his lips.

"Come on, tell us who it is," Hoseok whines.

"No."

Jimin pouts, "Why won't you tell us?"

"Because it's not important."

Hoseok dramatically gasps, "Your boyfriend isn't important to you?" Not exactly, considering the fact that he's non-existent.

"Of course he is."

Even Yoongi wants to know. "Then tell us who it is."

"No."

The guys continue to bother me, while I try to think of every excuse to not give them an answer. Why did I even say that I had a boyfriend to begin with? What's wrong with me?

Finally, I can't take it. I blurt four words that I immediately regret.

"My boyfriend is Taehyung."

{ A/ N }

i feel like this chapter was kinda boring, sorry. but that ending though ;)