Chapter 20 Goten

Fairy Tail, with Gohan and Erza-

Gohan flew west of Hargeon, to the capital of Fiore, with Erza in his arms.

Gohan landed in the capital, and put Erza down.

"Its the best that i could think of. Just a walk around Fiores capital. Hope you like it..." said Gohan, his eyes meeting with Erzas.

Erza smiled "Ive always wanted to visit Crocus!" she said, with stars in her eyes.

Gohan too smiled, and he grabbed Erzas hand. Erza blushed, and Gohan began walking through Crocus with Erza.

'Wow! The capital is much more beautiful then i thought...' thought Erza, as she admired Crocus.

They were making their way to the Crocus gardens, and they were greeted by guards.

"Who are you two?" asked one of the guards, but the other one put a hand on his shoulder.

"Let him be. Hes the kid that destroyed the volcanoes." said the guard, remembering Gohan.

The other guard nodded, and stepped aside. Gohan and Erza entered Crocus gardens, and Erza was amazed at how beautiful they are.

Gohan grinned. 'Now, for the grand finale!' mentally chuckled Gohan, as he began charging multiple ki blasts. Each and every ki blast had its own color.

He threw the ki blasts into the sky, and they exploded similar to fireworks. The sky lighted up with multiple colors, and the harmless, sparkling remains of the ki blasts were falling to the ground.

Erza looked at the display right before her. Sure, she has seen ki blasts, but this felt so... romantic?

Gohan grabbed a hold of Erzas other hand, looked deep into Erzas brown eyes, and smiled...

Erza stared into Gohans onyx eyes, and returned the smile. Gohan leaned forward, and Erza did the same...

Gohan and Erza engaged in a deep, passionate kiss... Erza was as happy as she could be, the person who freed her from the tower of heaven, did so many things for her, was hers...

After five minutes, they stopped making out. "I love you, Gohan..." "I love you, Erza..." said both Gohan and Erza, before engaging in a kiss yet again.

"Wow, Gohan had planned out this so well..." said Trunks, receiving a nod from Natsu and Grey.

"I dont get it, why are we even here?" asked Cana, making Trunks and Natsu raise their shoulders.

"Well, furnace face wanted to stalk Gohan and Erza..." said Grey, earning a glare from Natsu.

"Lets leave them be..." said Cana, everyone agreeing with her. They flew off and went to their training grounds.

'I wonder what will Chi Chis reacting be if she saw Gohan' Chuckled Trunks.

*4 Months timeskip*

During the 4 months, Gohan and Erza dated a few more times. Gohan trained intensely, training his tail and trying to master his new transformation. His tail was no longer his weakness, but his new transformation was really difficult to master. At least when he transformed, he didnt cause Earthland to shake...

-Dbz, with Goku and Chi Chi-

"GOKU! ITS TIME!" shrieked Chi Chi, as her water broke. "Grab on!" panicked Goku, as his wife grabbed his shoulder, he instant transmissioned to Capsule Corporation, and the first person he saw was Vegeta.

"Vegeta! Wheres Bulma?!" half yelled Goku, making Vegeta smirk. "Shes in the kitchen." said Vegeta, looking at Goku take off into the kitchen.

"Bulma! Its time!" said Goku, making Bulma drop her cup of coffee. "Put her in the delivery room, now!" said Bulma as she ran to turn on the machines.