Chapter 19 First date

Fairy Tail, with Gohan-

Erza was surprised that Gohan kissed her, but her surprise was replaced with happiness, as she returned the kiss.

"Erza and Gohan, sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-" Natsu and Grey teased, before getting whacked by Cana.

"Quiet you two! Dont ruin the moment..." said Cana with a serious expression. Grey and Natsu gulped, and nodded.

Gohan and Erza finished kissing, and turned back to see everyone with wicked grins on their faces.

They heard Carla run up to them, she stopped and panted heavily.

"Wendy *pant* lets go *pant* home!" said Carla, making Wendy nod

"Well bye everyone, it was nice meeting you!" said Wendy, waving before leaving.

"Bye wendy!" said everyone, also waving. Wendu and Carla made their way to the Cait Shelter guild...

'Man, what a day' thought Gohan, smiling. "Lets go home..." said Gohan, exhausted from his fight with Cell.

Gohan picked up Erza, bridal style, she hesitated slightly. "But Gohan, youre tired from your fight with Cell, dont-"

"Its okay, Erza" smiled Gohan, as he looked into Erzas eyes. His onyx eyes met with Erzas brown eyes, and they smiled.

"Okay then..." said Erza, before Gohan took off with his new girlfriend.

Grey and Natsu saw what just happened, and they just hung their mouths open in surprise...

'If anyone else had done the same she would kill the person...' Thought both Grey and Natsu, until they took off after them.

"Hey Gohan!" Gohan heard a voice in his head that belonged to his father.

"Hey dad" said Gohan, smiling. 'Its just like we first met...' though Erza, while looking at Gohan.

"I felt your ki even here! What did you do?" asked an excited Goku, making Gohan sigh.

"Well, it turns out that Cell was revived, and i fought him. He overpowered me and wanted to make me mad. He blew a hole through one of my friends chests, and i got really mad. I ascended to super saiyan 3 and beat him." said Gohan, making his dad chuckle.

"6 months havent passed yet and youre a super saiyan 3 already! Gohan, im so proud of you..." said Goku, taking pride that his son surpassed his father by that much.

"Thanks dad!" said Gohan, still flying through the air with Erza in his arms.

"Well i have to go now, bye Gohan!" said Goku, before cutting their 'connection'.

Gohan landed near the guild building, and let go of Erza. She hugged Gohan, and he returned the hug.

"Thank you..." said Erza, before unwrapping her arms from Gohan. "So, Erza, what are you going to do today?" asked Gohan.

"Train a bit, do a job request maybe, and sleep." answered Erza, smiling.

Gohan felt something behind him, he looked back and saw his tail!

"Woah, it grew back!" said Gohan, surprised. Erza looked at Gohans tail, and asked "Can i touch it?" asked Erza, and Gohan nodded. She ran her hand through Gohans soft brown tail.

"Umm, Erza... Want to go on a date tomorrow?" asked Gohan, blushing.

Erza was slightly taken back by this, and she let go of Gohans tail. "Sure! Id love to Gohan!" said Erza, with stars in her eyes.

In the guild building, a boy that was covered in clothes and bandages looked at what happened. He had blue hair, dark eyes and a tattoo on his face. He smiled 'They are made for each other...' thought the boy, before going after a job request.