Chapter 7 Bojack Unbound part 2

Chapter 7: Bojack Unbound part 2

-Fairy Tail, with Gohan-

Gohan landed not too far away from Magnolia, so that he wouldnt damage the city and that he wouldnt cause any unnecessary casualties from the fight that was about to happen.

Bojack's gang landed near Gohan. Zangya Bujin and Bido were prepared to fight while Bojack will spectate the fight for now.

"So, have you ever seen a super saiyan?" asked Gohan, with a serious expression. Bojacks gang looked at each other, with confusion.

'Well, i guess they haven't' Thought Gohan, as he began powering up. Due to Gohan powering up, winds began to come out of nowhere, and the sky got darker.

Finally, Gohans hair turned yellow and his eyes greenish-blue. Gohan turned mastered super saiyan.

"Changing your hair color won't make any difference!" laughed Bojack "Kill him." ordered Bojack.

Bujin , Zangya and Bido charged at Gohan. Zangya and Bido tried to punch Gohan, while Bujin threw a kick from behind. Gohan blocked the upcoming punches and ducked under the kick. He headbutted Bido, making him fall to his knees. Gohan kicked Bido in the face, making him fly up. Gohan got behind Bido and hand chopped his neck, knocking him out.

'This kid may be no push over...' Thought Bojack, smirking.

Gohan turned his attention to Zangya and Bujin. He turned around and saw them getting ready to use the psycho thread technique. Gohan didnt know about it, so he just charged at them.

"PSYCHO THREADS!" yelled both Zangya and Bujin. Gohan couldnt move, even if he tried to he felt his energy being drained.

'This isnt good...' Thought Gohan, then he had an idea...

Gohan shot a ki blast from his mouth at Zangya and Bujin that had enough power to vaporize them. Bujin and Zangya were forced to move out of the way, dropping their psycho thread technique in the process.

Gohan began his assault on Zangya, punching and kicking her. Each and every attack connected, eventually knocking the hera- seijin out.

Bujin was the last one standing, knowing he stood no chance he started flying away. Bojack shot a ki blast at Bujin, killing him instantly.

"He was a coward, he knew better than to run away!" laughed Bojack, getting ready to fight Gohan.

'He killed his own teammate?!' Thought Gohan, having a semi-shocked expression on his face.

"To be fair, it has been a while since ive snapped someones neck!" yelled Bojack, as he began charging at Gohan.

Bojack began his assault on Gohan, throwing punches and kicks. Gohan blocked most of them, but some got through.

Gohan countered Bojack's assault with his own. Gohan was fairing a bit better then Bojack, landing more hits on him then Bojack could.

-Fairy Tail, with team Natsu-

The intensity of their battle was forcing Earthland to shake slightly, making it a bit difficult for Gray, Erza,Natsu and Makarov to get to Gohan.

"The more we run the stronger the is! We must be getting close!" Thought Natsu, as he began running faster

"Master, do you think Gohan will win this?" Asked Gray, beginning to run faster.

"He should stand his ground at least, but im sure he's doing good!" answered Makarov, having a bit of trouble keeping up.

'There is no doubt that Gohan should beat them' Thought Erza

-Back with Gohan-

Gohan was winning his fight with Bojack, but only slightly.