Ikanaide ( final chapter)

3rd person pov
Moroku and Sakura went on their way through out the day.
However once home Moroku noticed his hands were transparent. Realizing what this meant he knew he had to ether bring  Jade with him to hell by killing her  or go back and never return and erase her memories of him locking them until she is dead. He could let the memoriesbe with her and be there in his spirit form.
    He had to do something.  Sighing he looked at his girl Jade Sakura tears forming in his eyes. "I must come back. I can't bare the thought of you with another man," Moroku thought.
    "Honey," Moroku called out. Jade stopped in her tracks and turned around with the sweetest of smiles  "yes dear?"
"I want to know w... would you be sad if I vanished one day," Moroku asked as his hands came back to solid form. He walked to her as she game him a confused look her smile fading. "In what way," Jade asked a confused look replaced her smile. "I mean," moroku started as he wrapped his arms around her wast as a butler coughed and went on his way. Glaring at the the butler for a second moroku finished what he was saying, "vanished from this world ....died?" "Then I would cry and of corse I would be sad. I wold wonder why but i will know you will always be with me." Moroku heard his heart crack. "Why," Jade asked. "It's not importaint," moroku said with a smile and kissed Jade. She returned it as he picked her up and took her to their room. Ahem time skip. Moroku was awake while Jade took a nap. His hands goung transparent once more. 
     He looked at her as she cuddled close to his side. "I must get their permission," Moroku thought.  He looked at her. And then his hands sighing.
"Are you okay," Jade asked. "Yeah don't worry," moroku awnsered with a soft smile and fell asleep.
  When he awoke he was not next to Jade but back in his cold lonely bed. Quickly getting up he tried to go back to jade. No avail.  He checked on her to see her crying. He looked at the calender to see he has been asleep for a good two weeks. She was sobbing in horrible condition  too. She was pale but had something on the counter.  He zoomed in in it to find she had stage 4 bone cancer. And had at most 2 years to live as she was born with it and no one caught it. He smiled "you can join me in hell my love.you can be with me," moroku said which she heard him. Her parents were there with her rubbing her back. She looked up crying more. "Moroku where are you," Jade Sakura cried out. "I'min hell right now  my phyical form couldn'tstay forever, dear you can ether join me or continue living for how you are going right now," Moroku said. "Saki Moroku is dead," Jade's father said. Jade gave it some thought and nodded thinking, "I will join you but I will wait out this cancer. Please give me two years."
    Moroku waited patently with a smile knowing she will be with him soon. He stayed faithful her she forgot him her memory went as he sped up her death. Pain envelopedher body it was painful to even move. Then one day darkness was all she saw the pain went away. Suddenly there was a light with Moroku at the end a smile on his face. Jade ran towards the light where Moroku was at. She jumped hugged the poor devil  and he hugged her back both smiling happily. A new life for Jade was just beginning as her old life ended.