a new school day and new attitudes

So after moving in with moroku Saki had to go back to school and to her surprise everyone was being nice to her.
    "Jade Sakura would you like me to hold onto your books," Amanda asked.  Amanda was normally a bully to Saki but now she is being nice. Very supishous. "No need to Amanda. I can carry my own books," Jade replied clearly not trusting Amanda.
    The blond nodded in understanding and dashed off. "Moroku did you do sonething to rhe students here," Jade asked confused. "I only told them who I was and who is my bide," Moroku replied with a shrug. "That being," Jade pressed on hoping to get a straight answer this time. "That I am a rich king and I can kill them with a single command," Moroku explained a small grin on his face.
    "You raskle," Jade sighed with a smile. They walked to class and the teacher was very lenient on Jade and Moroku. Yet there was a new kid. "Come on in Kurama," said the teacher and just as she said that a tall and handsome japanese "fallen angel" singer walked in. Almost all the girls squealed hearts in their eyes. He walked in as be walked to Jade's seat he nearly kicked the desk with his foot landing on the edge of the desk.
   "This is my seat peasant," he said blankly red eyes clashing with her sapphire colored eyes.
"I think you have mistaken me fore a mongerl you dog. Heh I am the queen of this school and no one demands to have a seat that is already taken," Jade challenged the male."Kurama... now that sounds familiar is that the name of a tengu from kamisama kiss," Moroku stated in fake thought. "Just get out of your seat Bitch," Kurama demanded. "No," was all Jade replied with and locked Kurama in an arm lock nearly ripping his arm clean off.  The crimson red haired male criedout in pain the girls in the class glared at Jade but was too scared to help him.
    "Jade just give him your seat. It doesnt have yoyr name on it," The teacher said only to get a inhuman hiss from Moroku. "Let go of me you wrench," Kurama gasped and Jade did which lead to him hitting his head on the floor.  "You asked for it. And Mrs. Takuma don'tyou think there are more seats in the other parts of the class," Jade stated coldly the teacher shuttered at the ice cold tone in the girl's voice. "You can sit in the back Kuama," Mrs Takuma said with a scared smile. He obeyed but made a "i have my eyes on you" guester to Jade who didn't care.
    "Hmph," Kurama huffedand sat in his seat not happy a girl showed him he was not the boss of her.  The day went on uneventful until lunch. "I forgot my lunch money," Jade said depressed. "Same," Moroku said sadly but perked up at an idea, "I will be right back honey!" Moroku dashed off leaving Jade alone. She then walked to the roof Kurama also followed her planning to get back at her. When he saw a mark on her left shoulder as she took off her sweater. The mark of the devil bride. A rare mark that gave the wearer powers of a god or goddess. He smirked licking his lips as he saw his chance to steal powers from her. "Hey," Kurama yelled acting angry. "What," Jade asked without bothering to look at him. "You know full well as I do that you cannot hurt a singer's pride," kurama said as he let his true form show. Crimdon red fox ears and a fox tail emerged out of his hair and pants. He creaped up to her and just as he was going to grab  the mark  she slapped him.
   "Ow," Kurama whined and his eyes widened when he saw Moroku with some talestmen papers as he was sitting on the fence in a kimono and horns were protruding out of his head.  "Well now for trying to touch my fioncee you shall become dinner," moroku said darkly as he grinned Jade had walked to a class room as Moroku appeared as to get to work. "D dinner," kurama repeated scared. "But of course as that is one way to get the mark is for her to devower your flesh. Heh you would also be helping her as nutrishion too," Moroku said with a smile and placed it on Kurama who then turned into an Emu. "Bock," kurama said scared as he looked at himself.  "Now shall I get to cooking," moroku sated more to himself than yo Kurama who screamed and started to run back into the school and down the halls. Moroku used a talstmen to create violet colored fire balls that chased after Kurama. "BOCKBOCKBOCKBOCKBOOOOOCK," Kurama screamed as he was trying to scream help as he was running.
   Kurama then ran into a classroom where Jade was at and litterally wrecked it almost hitting a male student and ran back out as not just fire balls chased the emu but also Moroku who was throughly enjoying the hunt.
     Jade however was not thrilled and screamed for both men to stop and chased them as they didn't listen. After a bit Kurama was chased into the nurses office and moroku was going to cook the poor emu luckily Jade put a stop to that. "Moroku I am surprised you of all demons would do such a thing," Jade chested the devil who pouted. "But he was going to be our dinner," Moroku whined giving an "I am innocent I swear face". "Booock," Kurama cheered happy that Jade saved his singing keaster. "Turn him back," Jade demanded. "But," Moroku pleaded but was inturrupted. "No buts change him back now," Jade demanded. "Fine kill joy,"Moroku grunted and turned Kurama back. Kurama however hugged Jade happy to be alive. But he was covered in scratches. She treated his wounds but the crimson haired male flinched. "H hey what are you-" Kurama started but was cut off.
   "You are a singer are you not? Then you must care about your appearances so your fans won't worry. I may not like you but you need to take care of your wounds," Jade stated as Moroku gawked as Jade treated the fox demon. "Hey what about me," Moroku whined. Jade turned her head to look at Moroku not pleased with what he did. "You are not injered so why should I treat any wounds. And no you can't injer yourself as I won't bother treating you if you do that," Jade explained flatly.
    Kurama was pointing and laughing at the devil in his head  but he let a triumphant expression slide to grace his features.