First day of Senior year's 2nd semester

It was the day, the day after winter brake and Jade Sakura has grown into a beautiful young lady. She had men by the hundreds running after her. Mostly in fan clubs luckily. Yet she never cared for them, and she was popular with everyone. The bullies feared her due to she learned to fight in every way possible.  Her once blue hair is now blue black,her ice cold sapphire eyes showed kindness to those who were kind to her but pure evil to those who were bullying her. "Ahhh what a fine sight and she turned 18, well it's time I showed myself. Might as well take up that empty lot for my castle," Moroku thought as he walked into the human world. He made a castle a old Victorian one so it would look like it has been there for a long long time, making sure to bring his slaves to the human world so the place would be clean. Moroku then changed his appearance keeping his original looks but made himself look more human. "Better, no one will have an idea who I am......but I will keep my name, now to enroll into that school," Moroku thought.
   The next day Jade was walking to class humming battle field softly when she bumped into a man with shoulder length white hair, ice blue eyes, pale almost white skin, he was roughly six feet tall, he was very toned and wore nothing but Gothic clothes but not black it was white! Jade was shocked as she started to fall down. Jade closed her eyes as she fell.

   She expecting an impact with the cold hard ground, but it never came. Jade opened one of her eyes only to see she was in the Man's arms. "I I uhhh," she stuttered fumbling for words. "It's ok, you didn't mean to bump into me," he smiled kindly. "My name is Moroku Kinashi, senior first year," the boy said. Jade just stood there her mouth agape. "Something seems familiar about him," Jade thought then it hit her the man when she was a child he saved her from the bullies, it was him! "Sir, is that you," Jade managed to ask. Moroku got nervous but cleverly masked it with a smile. "Oh that might have been my older brother, Loki and I always get confused by others saying how much we look alike, when in fact he was a child prorogue and genus so he was twelve when he got a job of an assistant teacher, and we are four six years apart," Moroku said. "I hope my bride buys it, but the brother part is true, my older brother Loki is a pain in the ass and is to be an assistant teacher," Moroku thought. Jade though she has beauty but she wasn't dumb. Jade also knew when someone lied to her so there was no use in it. "Is that so?ah all well. Name's Jade Sakura Snowlight or Jade for short," She replied holding out her hand for a hand shake. To which Moroku happily shook gaining over five bus loads of glares from every boy in the school and Jade every girl in the school. "I'll give you the grand tour if you want," Jade tucked a strand of blue black hair behind her ear shyly. Which in turn earned a blush from the devil Moroku
Kinashi. Then a blond haired girl chewing gum obnoxiously loud shoved Jade outta the way with a smirk.
   "You tottaly need a better girl to show you around hot stuff," she said in a valley girl tone. Jade started to cry a bit in pain and having her feelings hurt big time. "Get off of my back Jessica," Jade growled lowly as her eyes were turning blood red.  "Did you hear something," Jessica asked playing dumb. That almost got Moroku to lunge at the blond until Jade got up forcefully her kind attitude completely gone. "Jessica when someone asks you nicely to get off their backs, they don't want you to play dumb," Jade said her bangs covering her eyes. Jessica flipped her blond wavy hair over her back blowing a bubble then it popped,"so? Why should I care?"  Jade got the blond by the neck pinning her to the wall as she held Jessica a foot above the ground causing the blond to pannic. "What the hell Jade put me down," Jessica whined. "I won't until you say sorry to me, after all you were part of that brat's possy back in first grade you helped her in fact once she moved away you started to fight me, but sadly you always loose to me," Jade hissed in anger. "Puppy help me," Jessica cried to Moroku. "Sorry, but I am not your puppy, and Jade is right, though I'm not intrested in anyone at the moment, but I have heard of what the devil can do if his bride is hurt," Moroku said darkly glaring daggers at their blond as he smirked. That said the two and everyone around them was puzzled.  Jade shook it off and threw Jessica to one end of the hall like it was nothing. Jessica landed on her head but she got up and ran yelling back, "you will pay-eek!"
      "Now what was that? I didn't hear a sorry from you Missy," Jade growled her sapphire blue eyes showed no kindness what so ever. "I I'm sorry," Jessica stuttered scared to death. Jade stopped being well mean and pissed off back to being her happy and kind self skipping away humming like nothing happened leaving Jessica in a scared terrified mess on the hall. "Man I never seen a woman get sexy when mad," Moroku cooed lovingly in a joking manor. His heart though was pounding like crazy and he wanted that treatment. "I wonder if she does bondage," Moroku thought blushing a bit at the thought of him in his inugami form and her whipping his butt red.

"Oi, oi, Moroku! Hello earth to moroku are ya there," Jade waved her hand in front of Moroku's face trying to get his attention

"Oi, oi, Moroku! Hello earth to moroku are ya there," Jade waved her hand in front of Moroku's face trying to get his attention. "Huh," Moroku blinked confused then blushed as he realized he spaced out, "oh my I am so sorry!"  "This is going to be a long day," the two thought.