So cute

Morku's pov

    when I awoke the next day I saw Jade snuggled up into my chest her body between my legs.  A smile crawled onto my features.  So this is what it feels like to be in love...  It feels wonderful.  I hugged her tightly enough to not wake her. 

     She is beautiful inside and out in my eyes.  I am wondering how to brake the news to her. 

    When a maid runs in I see she looks winded.  "what is it, "I asked not happy my time with Saki was interrupted. "Your father h he's, " she whispered loud enough for me to hear.  My heart stopped.  The man I once called father was dead.  It was all over demon weekly. I even got a call from my mother stating he died. However.... He did have an identical twin brother  Mordred. 
  Mordred was as tough as nails and when it came to my getting a human bride he disapproved of it.
    In fact he disowned me cause if it!
So if he came here that means something in hell had gone haywire. 
"tell him to come back another day, " I whispered to the maid. She shook in fear pink irises turned to pin dots. "he says it has something to do with your mother milord, " Said the maid.  My heart froze in that instant.  My mother I hadn't seen her in a hundred years. 

   I carefully got up.  And walked to the foyer where my uncle was sitting with my mom who was sitting in his lap. I had a funny feeling when I heard Jade walk behind me.  Chuckling to myself I said loudly,  "I didn't know I had woken you up,  sorry about that dear. Oh would you like to meet my uncle, " I asked with a smirk.  The girl froze in place and chuckled.  "Do ya have super hearing or something, " Jade asked.  I smirked and turned around and kissed her nearly forgetting about my uncle who cleared his throat.  I stopped and parted the kiss from my beautiful wife to be's blushing face was just so cute I was smiling.  I walked down holding my beloved's hand.  My uncle and mother were glaring at my beloved.  

    I felt Jade hide behind me.  "Sweetie don't be scared, " I kissed her forehead and took a seat on the love couch. She simply sat on my lap to which I smirked.  "Heh,  love the view dear, " I teased.  "Listen son.  It would be best if the human stood outside, " Mordred said in disgust.  "You can ether leave or watch your mouth uncle and I am not your son, " I stated calmly.  Jade looked emotionless and I noticed her shadow was starting to consume the entire room.  I got a glare from my uncle and mother.  I knew my uncle was power hungry but I didn't think he would stoop this low.  "Son your mother and I are getting married."  I noticed a change in Jade's demeanor. "I know I shouldn't say a thing but...  I think a power hungry hog should just rot and I smell the sent of poison coming from you sir, " Jade said in a monotone voice.  All three of us demons were taken aback.  Shadows engulfed Mordred and out came a vile and a note from his pocket. 

     To kill the she devil use the poison.  Say you love her go on dates and make her fall for you. When she marries you.  You can poison her. And kill her off taking the thrown from her son and kill the pathetic human he had taken a fancy to.

   I knew he wasn't up to any good.  And I grabbed my gun my mother looked at her fioncee a look of horror on her face. However Jade asked one thing,  "May I kill this beast in disburse my husband?" I nodded along with my mom she did exactly so and fainted.  I had the maids clean up the mess.  "Why did she save me?"
  I shrugged not caring for my mother after what happened with Jade. She must have absorbed some of my powers.  Worried I hugged her inflated at my mom which I just wanted alone time with my Jade.

     I told my mother that the thrown was mine and she could not have it as she was tainted.  And through her out.  I knew she plotted in killing my dearest and so I stripped her of everything.  And booted her out.

  Flash back timez
Cough hack hack! "little bitch you are not my son!" "m mommy I I am so sorry." I wheezed my body trembling from the abuse I got as my father watched pity in his eyes. 
   My mother was abusing me as my dad did absolutely nothing.  A drunken hoar was all my mother was.  Men came in and out of the palace.  Every devil has their secrets.  Said a girl in white.  When the abuse was over I ran to my room tears in my eyes blood running down my chin.  I couldn't see but what I did saw was visions of me happy with a woman that was far younger than me.  We had three kids and she said,  " I am waiting for you.  Some day we will meet.  Til then know I am always with you to love you,. " I never knew who she was but I always felt her presence around me.  But it sadly disappeared one day the day my father died on the inside

End of flash back..

   I was abused throughout my childhood.  I didn't want the same for my kids but now I know who that girl was.  It was Jade her spirit before she was even born.  That was why she was reborn over and over again.  Until she met me in this life.  Tears brimmed my eyes.  I want to keep her safe. 

Time skip til noon brought to you by a sexy merman pole dancer.

I stayed by her side.  I never ate breakfast nor lunch. Her eyes fluttered open and when she looked around she was confused.  "what happened, " Jade asked.