Chapter 16

Kylie's POV.

Heather and I had been contemplating on what they could do to cause some trouble, even though both of them already knew what the outcome would lead to. Brandon and Jason were seated at the table still, talking and laughing about god knows what. I couldn't exactly come up with a good idea of what to do, that was fun. I wanted to have some fun!

We colored for awhile,in a coloring book, until an idea popped into Heather's head and she grinned widely looking at me. I immediately looked over at her and raised an eyebrow at her seeing that mischievous look in her eye.

"I got an idea!" Heather whisper-shouted with slight glee. She made sure to keep her voice down to a lower level so the two guys sitting at the table couldn't easily eavesdrop and ruin the plan.

"Well, are you going to share it with me or not?" I questioned, growing tired of waiting. I was incredibly curious as to what Heather had come up with. Heather was always good with coming up with plans to cause trouble, that's what she did best.

"Take a chill pill! Of course I'm going to tell you!" Heather scoffed, shaking her head slightly. "Okay, so we go outside to play hide and go seek, we call Brandon and Jason out too. They will probably just sit on the patio, and continue talking. So, then we start playing and you hide and I try to find you, except I use the excuse I need to go to the bathroom and when I come inside, I grab a carton of eggs from the refrigerator. I won't be able to just walk out of the house with them, so you go to the window on the side of the house and I'll open it and lower them down for you. After all of that, I come back outside and join you on the other side of the house. Once we get settled down, we scream like we are in trouble and when the two guys come around the side of the house running, we egg them!" Heather explains, excitement obvious in her voice.

I pondered on the idea for a moment, wondering if it would actually work out like that or not, but I guess the only way to find out is to do it.

"Okay!! Sounds good!" I agreed, nodding my head.

We both stood up and headed towards the table to ask Brandon and Jason if we could go outside.

"Can we go outside and play hide and seek?" Heather asked, fiddling with her fingers as she gave them both her cute toothy grin.

"Yeah. We will watch you from the patio, on the balcony." Jason nodded. It didn't take them long and both of them came out and took a seat on the patio, they sat in a way to which they could see us good, unless we go around the corner of the house like we had planned.

We both decided to actually play for a good amount of time so neither one of our brothers would get suspicious and ask us about anything or remind us of what would happen if we started any trouble.

"Ready or not, here I come!" I hollered, uncovering my eyes while turning around with a grin, scanning over my surroundings to see if I could see Heather in plain sight anywhere.

I slowly trudged around, peeking around nearby objects and under the porch, until I seen she was behind the steps of her clubhouse.

I grinned and tip toed over there, knowing if I said I saw her she would take off running. I rushed over to one side and grabbed her.

"Found you!!" I burst out laughing and so did she. We both giggled around before she got a serious expression on her face and looked at me.

"Okay! It's time to go through with our plan! I am going to tell both of them that I am going to the bathroom and then I'll silently sneak into the kitchen and get the eggs and go into the laundry room and climb onto the washer and open the window and hand them to you. You be next to the bushes around the corner, where the window is and that's where I will meet you back at, right before we squeal and then ambush them two!" Heather explained, going back over the idea once more, probably to make sure I had it down pat.