Chapter 18

This chapter and next chapter will be told in all the character's different POVs I hope you like it, and a big shout out to Abby (WolvesAndBooksBudAndAbby) for helping to put this chapter together for me! And if you should be good at writing chapters for example putting a lot of detail and emotions into the writing, and have the free time, shoot me an example and I will consider letting you help with future chapters!

KYLIES POV:

I had to admit, for the rest of the movie I was on edge about being caught, I mean come on Heather's brother was sitting only 5 seats down on the left from us! Who wouldn't be on edge? Lord knows my brother will not go easy on me if he ever hears of me sneaking into an R-rated movie. I didn't understand why he always had to resort to that one thing. Ugh! Brothers, am I right? Suddenly I felt my hand getting squeezed and I jumped a little panicking, but it was only Heather.

"I'm sorry." She mouthed, "Try and enjoy the movie?" she begged with her eyes. Then she whispered. "It's not every day we get to see an R-rated movie and sit with cute guys."

I sighed she was right, she was right. It wasn't every day we get to sit next to cute guys and see an R-rated movie, or any day for that matter. Plus we had been studying all day, we deserved a break! It wasn't like we were doing unproductive things all day. We needed this! There was a small voice echoing in my head that a movie especially an R-rated one was NOT a good idea under any circumstance. But I silenced that voice as the movie went on. I began to relax more, especially when Peyton put his arm around my shoulders. The movie was quite good for a scary R-rated movie. It had several scary scenes and I even laughed as I saw Heather let out a small yelp, before covering her mouth and darting a look to the left where her brother was. I had eventually forgotten all about her brother and his girlfriend. I just wanted to enjoy the movie.

1 hour and 40 minutes later.

Once the movie had ended and the lights came on. We remained in our seats with our heads down, praying that we would not be seen. It was at this moment that I had remembered what had happened last time and I start to panic. To my relief, Heather's brother and his girlfriend left the theatre with all the other people without looking our way. Once there was almost no one left in the theatre we began to descend down the stairs, and out into the back room behind the theatre. As we exited the door to the outside, we said our goodbyes to the guys, to my surprise Peyton kissed me and I saw Josh kiss Heather, oh this couldn't be more perfect! As we started walking home I turned to Heather realizing no one was behind us. I let out a small squeal of joy, we had actually pulled it off! One of Heather's plans actually worked! We successfully went to an R-rated movie without getting caught! I couldn't be more glad!