41

"What??

Jisu???

Why??"

"She loves you..."

You sighed.

"No..i don't believe this...because...Jisu isn't a bad girl.. she can't do something like that..." He said while grabbing his hair..

"You don't believe me right?? You believe that girl instead of me..."

Eyes filled with tears...but you managed to control it from falling...

"Yeah...I have trust issues...since that terrible day..." He said while looking straight to your eyes...

Now you can't control yourself but to let the tears fall down...

"Oh.." you wiped your tears....

"Then...i don't have anything to say....do believe her..." You sighed.

You decided leave from there as soon as possible..

"After a long time..my heart weighs really light now....Like Ji wook said..i cleared my part by saying what happened on that night..if you believe it or not.. That's truth..even jimin and jungkook do know that..."
You gasped.

"You know?? They believed me..they tried to help me...but...you..."

You sighed.

"Aash...! This tears...messing my makeup..."
You wiped your eyes even more...

"Bye Taehyung....and keep trusting that bitch..."

You began to walk...
halted.

"and...if you ever realize the truth... Don't come to me....."

You said and ran out from his sight...

.
.
.
.
You ran out from the office and hit on someone..

You were covering your face...

"Y/n..??"

You looked up at the figure and saw your boss.

"You two talked?" He asked.

"Yeah...as you told...i cleared my part...but he...he didn't believe me.." you began to sob again..

He hugged you.

"Its okay..its going to be alright.... Don't cry anymore.." he said while patting on your shoulders..

"Never...i will never cry anymore..and......and.... I'm trying to forgot him.." you said.

"Its going to be alright y/n..." He said and pulled away from the hug.

He held you by your shoulders and crouched to face you straight.

"Ya...look at me..." He said.

You did.

"Don't ever...cry for this reason...okay?? You can do it... Just....lets move on...okay??" He tried to comfort you and it went well.

You nodded.

"Fighting...!!" He gave you a fist up.. and so you did.

.
.
.
.
Taehyung watched you two from afar.

He sighed.

"I tried to believe you..but....i don't think jisu can do that kind of things..miyaani...Y/n..."
He sighed and turned back to see jisu.

She was crying..tears flooded on her eyes...

"Oppa.."she called him.

He sighed.