5

Evening 7pm.
You finished your job for the day and asked ji eun for accompany you to the apartment but she refused due to the date with her boyfriend. So you have to go alone..
Tae was watching from you behind. But you didn't gave him any chance to compromise.
You left and walked towards bus stop.
Tae want to come with you but he couldn't because of his work..
Ji eun : Tae.. Why did you two faught? She is not that kind of girl like what you are thinking.. She is so good. I like her very much. I think there was a misunderstanding b/w you two.
Tae : yeah right. Actually I want to make up with her very badly..but she didn't give any chance to do that.
Iam so done with her..uff!
Ji eun : so...go and say sorry..
Tae : what? Sorry? Why should I say sorry..she have some mistakes from her side too.
Ji eun : hah.. So, that means you also did some mistake..isn't it?
Tae : hmm well..right..
Ji eun : then say sorry for what you did. So that she can ask you for an apology for her wrong doing. She is a little bold..so she won't come to you first for an apology. So go..
Tae : Okay I will ask her tomorrow. I have work to do and she should have gone now.
Ji eun : hey..I will take care of the rest..you can go now..
Tae : Are you sure?
Ji eun : just go get her.
Tea : okay..thanks ji euna..
Tae left the store and ran to search for you.
But you had gone at that time.
Tae felt sad. And he took the next bus to get home.
You get down from bus and went to baught an americano from a store and walked slowly while drinking it..you were rewinding the incidents that had hapended today.
'I should have talked to him. Atleast I should have allowed him to talk..Aish!! You want to minkle with him but your ego didn't allow you to do that..what a pity girl are you (yn)! He should have hate me now for sure..'
Tae get down to the stop. And walked thinking about you..
' she didn't gave any chance to talk to her. Is she hate me that badly..? Oh I dont want to hated by her..othukkei??!
Ow..is that she??
Tae saw you. He ran to reach you.
At that time a car that drove by a drunkard came against you..and you stood like a statue while staring at the car. You was scared and you couldn't move any part of your body due to fear.so you closed your eyes and cut the fist. Tae ran to you and he saved you by dragging you towrds him. You two fell on the roadside.
You were lying on his chest..your eyes didn't opened yet.you were that much scared. Tae also really got upset for what hapended. He just layed down by putting his hands on you. You can feel his breathing. His heart beaten very fast. You opened your eyes slowly and looked at him. He was also looking at you.
Tae : yaa..Are you okay? Did you hurt anywhere? His voice scartched.
You did tell nothing but looked at him like a doll. You didn't get over from that moment.
He tapped at your shoulder. He was tensed.
You got your mind back and started to cry..
"I almost had died...you saved me.."
He pated on your head and it made your heart calm.
Your head is still on his chest..his heart beat reduced to normal state yours also.you tried to get up and Tae helped you. You couldn't walk because your legs cramped due to fear. So he got you oh his back. Your head is on his shoulders. His hair pated on your face. It was smooth and silky. He walked slowly.
" Thank you". You whispered in his ear.
Tae just smiled. He turned his head towards you. Your nose touched his cheeks. It was softer than his hair.
" I was looking for you to say sorry..and it ended up like this".
You : sorry?
Tae : aah.. Actually that day in bus..i did it just for fun..but you turned it in to a fight.
You : just for fun? So did you saw me at bus stop that day?
Tae : hmm.... If I should have talked you on the bus stop..we will be very good friends now..right?
You : Iam really sorry.. Iam a fool.
Tae : hey no...its okay. Anyway sorry..
You : no..Iam the one who should apologize.So don't say sorry to me.
Tae : me too did something wrong. So please take my apology So that I can forgive you as well in return.
You :hmmm well..apology accepted..
You two laughed.
He put you down in front of your apartment.
"Thanks again." you two shaked hands.
Tae : ouch..my hand!!
You : ow..what??what's wrong?? Let me see..
You rolled his shirt sleeves upwards. He got a scratch on his hand and it was bleeding..
You : Oh my God.. Its bleeding..come let's go to a hospital
Tae : hey dont worry..its not that much big ..its just a scratch..i will put a band aid on it.
You : okay then come..
Tae : where?
You : i will put a band aid for you..come to my apartment.
Tae : hey no no.. I can do it myself..
You : Jut come. If you dont, i will not forgive you.
Eyes rolled.. "hmm.. okay"He said.
You two get in to your apartment. He sat on the couch and you went to bedroom to take firstaid kit.
You came back and sat next to him on the couch.
" oh no..there have some blood on your lips also". You wondered. You didn't noticed it beacuse it was dark outside.
Tae : aah..your head hit on my lips while we fell down.
You : Oh Iam really sorry. I will put some oinment on it.
Tae : its okay i will take care of it.
You : stay still.Mr.Arrogant. do as I say. Okay?
Tae : aah...okay Ms.Rude. He winked at you.
You laughed.
You took some antiseptic on a cotton and stretched his hands to apply it.
Tae : aaawww.!! Appayo..!!!He screamed very loudly. You startled because of his action.
You : Haha I thought that you are a man.. Why are you screaming like a kid for this kind of scratch?
Tae felt emberrassed.
Tae : ah sorry. I can't bear pain even a little.
You : hmm..then close your eyes or look some where else..I am going to put oinment on it.
Tae : please do it gently. Can you?gently. Okay?
He looks scared of pain.
You : hmm okay..just look somewhere else.
He turned his head away.
You put oinment and band aid on the scratch. He bear his pain and controlled his voice also.
You : now look at me.
Tae : yeh?
You : let me see your lips.. Look some where else.okay?
You put antiseptic on lips also.
Tae : isshh!!
You : aww sorry did I pressed it hard?
Tae : no its okay.
You : Iam going to put oinment.try to bear pain kid..okay? You laughed.
Tae : okay.
He lookd at you smiling and stucked his eyes on yours. But you didn't noticed it.
He didn't made any sound while you puting the oinment. He just looked at your eyes without even blinking. You done with dressing.
You : aaha.. grown from a kid to a man with in seconds. You didn't make any sound while I pu...!!! Paused.
you caught him staring at you. But he didn't stop staring..
he kept looking at your eyes and said.
"yeah..you are right. I grown up to a man with in seconds. I think.!!!"