6

Deep silence. You two stared at each other. Only you could seen is his eyes.It was sparkling.
He was still looking at your eyes..he lean his body towards you to come closer. You just sat like a statue because you didn't knew what to do. Taehyung came closer and his breath hit on your face. It was warm. He looked at your lips and bent his head. Your heart burst and you tightly closed your eyes and Tae too. Your lips almost touched on his.
Suddenly you got your mind back and put your palm slowly on his chest to stop him from what he doing.
"uh..No Taehyung..Its not fair..."
He paused and opened his eyes. He just stayed there like the way he did. And he turned back when he got his mind.
"uh.?? Aah..Iam sorry..". He sat a little away from you and clapped his hands with out making sound and looked around with an empty mind.( he was emberrased).
He bit his lips and looked at you.
You scratched you hair and look around like an idiot. You also seem nervous.
You wonna change the mood...
" shall we have some coffee?"you got up quickly and asked.
" uh..no thank you..i have to go now.." He replied.
" Dont you feel thirsty? Wait a moment i will bring you a cup of coffee." you went to kitchen.
"I'm thirsty (yn)..but its not for a coffee...but for that sweet lips". He whispered himself and breath out deeply.
You came back with two cup of coffee and gave one to Tae. You two went to balcony.
He took a sip.
" hmm..nice.."
You smiled and thanked him with out looking at him.
Tae : did you hurt anywhere?
You : No.. Thanks to you..
Tae smiled. A cold wind enterd to balcony. Your hair strands covered your face.. You tried to fix it but you coughed due to cold and the hair got weird. He laughed looking at you.
" you are so funny " he said.
" No.. Im not but the wind." you said while fixing you hair.
He put his cup on a flowerpot that placed at balcony and helped you to fix the hair. He put hoodie cap on your head and patted nicely.
" you will catch a cold. Get inside.. And i have to go now." he said.
You : ow.. Okay.
You two got inside and went to the door. You got shocked while opened it and shouted at once.
JI EUN?!!
Ji eun stared at Tae. She was wondered while seeing tae at your aparment.
Ji eun : Tae hyung!why are you here?
Tae : aah..we just made up.. And she offered for a coffee here.
Ji eun glared at you in a doubted mind.
You :yeah that's right. I asked for him because we had something to clarify.
Ji eun : ohoo.. Clarify..!!? Okay.. She smiled at you two in a weird way..because she had somany things going on her mind..but she kept silent and we sent Tae off. He gone.
Ji eun : (yn)....?!?!? She shouted.
You : omo..!! You startled me..what is it? You yelled.
Ji eun came closer to you.
Ji eun :look at my eyes straight. Then tell me the truth..
You bent away from her.
You : what truth? About what??
Ji eun :what were you two doing here?
You : haa..we had some coffee.
Ji eun : only coffee? Tell me the truth.
You : aah that's it. We just became friends now. You knew it all right?!
Ji eun : yeah I know..but at store..he behaved like he has a feeling for you!!she bit her nails.
.
.
.
You : oww..what a nonsense!! How could he have feelings for me when i was always being rude to him?
You laughed. But your heart beaten so fast because you reminded of that fluttering moment.
Ji eun : I dont know.. I felt like it. Any way, i came here to request you to be friends with him. Its already hapened. Y/n..he is a good guy..don't misunderstand him..okay..?
.
.
You : aah..I know. You smiled.
Ji eun : I'm going..get some sleep. We have class tomorrow. Good night.
You : aah okay..good night.

Tae got inside his apartment..he jumped to his bed as soon as he got room. He threw his shoes and layed by looking the roof. His mind was blank..he slowely closed his eyes. A little later he woke up quickly from bed and his eyes widened.. He got up from there and went to kitchen..he had a glass of water and went back to bed.
" what's with me? When I close my eyes..all i could see is her smiling lips... Thats not fair. Ah..she also said that its not fair. So I have to forget it."
He layed on bed.
" But why did i done that?? Im feeling crazy..Damn it!!"
he tried to sleep very hard and succeeded after a long time, may be due to the tiredness.

(Your room)
You laying on bed while looking at roof as him..
phone rang.
It was your bestie.
" hello dear...how do you do?? Hope you are fine.." she screamed from other side.
You : yup dear..I'm doing well..what about you??
Bestie : yeah me too. But wait..what's with your voice?
You : what's wrong??
Bestie : yaa.. dont lie to me. Any problem?
You : hey nothing yaar. I just got home after my work. Im tired that's it.
Bestie :really?? Is everything going well?
You : yeah sure.
Bestie : by the way.. Did you got a chance to see any idols??I wonder.
You : ow..Its not that much easy yaar. I didn't seen any of them.
Bestie : oh that's bad. Dont worry dear we will get chance. And I will visit you soon.. Wait for me..okay.?? She laughed.
You : oh really? Glad to hear.come fast its soo boring to be alone.
Bestie : yaa.. Dont wander there alone..get boy friend and walk with him..even I got someone here.. Haha..she laughed.
You : what? you got a boy friend? Who? Is your class mate? Is he handsome?
Bestie : Dont ask too many questions yar. I didn't even confirmed it yet. But i wonna gave him a chance..that's it. But you know what's interesting thing?
You : No..what is it.
Bestie : He is korean ..she giggled.
You : wow..that's nice..whats his name?
Bestie : I will tell you when I meet you.Well..dont waste time get a boyfriend..I'm gonna hang up..bye take care..
You : yeah..you tooo..bye.
She hung up.
You went to balcony and looked at Tae's apartment..
" Does he has feelings for me? And do I have the same?"
You breathed deeply...
" I really felt safe when I was with him.and felt sad when he act like an arrogant guy..so i did the same in return as him to hide my sadness. I didn't felt this before..but I dont know what that feelings to be called... Love? Is this feeling is what we called as love? If that is it, then I'm in love with him..But I want to confirm whether it is love or not..just wait".
you went to bed room and layed down..you closed your eyes and fell in to sleep while having a little smile on your face.