Oneshot #24: Tantrums

This fanfiction takes place after MyStreet Season 6: When Angels Fall. It is in no way canon to the original story. All characters belong to Aphmau on YouTube, please support the original creator. Thanks!
-
"I don't want to go!" Calvin shrieked. Zane glanced at him, clearly surprised. Calvin usually wasn't this vocal.
"You don't want to go?" Zane repeated, sitting down next to his son who had kicked over his tower of blocks.
"No!" He shrieked again. Zane picked him up, shushing the boy.
"Calvin," He said, his voice low and scolding, "Don't throw a tantrum. You have to go to preschool."
The little boy sniffled. He kicked his feet as Zane attempted to put him back down again, stamping around out of anger.
"I don't want to! They don't like me there!" Calvin cried. Zane cocked an eyebrow.
"They don't.. like you there? What do you mean 'Cal?"
The toddler had begun crying, and his father wiped his tears tenderly, sitting him down on the couch.
"They don't let me," Calvin murmured, "They don't.."
"They don't let you what? What happened at school yesterday 'Cal?" Zane pressed, trying to get something out of his son.
"They won't let me play."
Zane's heart broke at those words. Why wouldn't they? Calvin is one of the nicest boys I've ever seen..
"Who wouldn't?" The father questioned, his protective side beginning to kick in.
"Kids! 'Dey don't like me," Calvin slurred. Zane pulled his son into a tight hug.
"Let's go find Mommy and tell her this, okay?"
"Okay."
...
"You mean to tell me that the kids at school haven't been letting him play?"
"Yes! Apparently they're leaving him out. Calvin doesn't want to go."
The couple talked back and forth, debating about what they should do.
"We should call the preschool. Doesn't Alena go there? Aphmau's daughter?" Nana asked.
Zane thought for a moment. "I think so.. I'll ask her."
As Zane disappeared from the room to call his best friend, Nana stayed with their son in his bedroom, playing with his toys in attempt to cheer him up.
"Who can I be?" Nana asked, motioning to the toy ponies littered about his floor.
"Not Pinkie Cake!" Calvin cried, taking the toy out of his mother's hands before she could grasp the pink plastic.
Nana laughed. "You really are like your father in that sense, huh?"
"Daddy 'wikes ponies?" Calvin giggled.
"Mhm. Didn't he ever tell you that? He used to have a collection. Isn't that funny?"
"Yeah!" Calvin was roaring with laughter now. Zane appeared at the doorway, looking at Nana, clearly annoyed.
"Why would you tell him that? Now I'm never going to live that down!" Zane cried.
"I thought it would cheer him up!"
Zane sat down on the floor next to her.
"How's the baby?" He motioned to Nana's swelling stomach. She was about ten weeks along now.
"It's fine. Kicking a lot," Nana giggled. Zane smiled.
"Is Mommy okay?" Calvin toddled over to his parents, looking at his mother's stomach.
They realized that they hadn't explained he was going to have a sibling yet.
"Yes," Zane explained calmly. "Mommy is going to have another baby, 'Cal."
Calvin looked as though he didn't understand. Zane attempted to speak again, but Nana silenced him as she began to explain instead.
"You see, you're going to have a sibling, Calvin. Mommy is carrying it in here," She motioned to her stomach. Calvin looked fascinated.
"So, I'll have somebody to play with?" His face lit up. Nana smiled.
"Yup! A little brother or sister."
The little boy shrieked from happiness.
"I guess it's good that we're having the baby now," Zane began, "Because he could really use a friend."
"What's the deal with Alena?"
"She goes to the preschool, but she's not in the same class as him."
Nana looked stumped for a moment. "Is there any way we could get them any playtime? At all?"
Zane shook his head. "But we can find him some new friends. I'm sure there must be somebody he could get along with."
They glanced at their son who was babbling happily.
"Yeah.."
-
Aww! Poor little Calvin. Are you guys excited about the new baby? Leave your thoughts in the comments! Do you think it will be a baby boy or a baby girl? Thank you for all the love I've been getting! Each day I come on and I'm greeted with new comments from you guys telling me how much you love the story. 8,000+ Readers! Welcome to Seven Heaven!
Also.. I wanted to know your thoughts on something. If I started an original work, would you guys consider it? Let me know!
Thank you!! 💕💕