Oneshot #6: Post-Date Make Out

Hello! So I'm doing something a little bit different today. I've decided to promote my good friend xKittehh   here on Wattpad. She writes wonderful Aphmau related fanfics that I think you all would enjoy, including a newly released Zane~Chan Drabble as per my request. Now..
This is in no way canon to the original story of Aphmau's MyStreet. The characters all belong to her, and the story takes place after MyStreet Season 6: When Angels Fall. This is a mildly mature fanfiction, for audiences who are uncomfortable with kissing and romance, please skip over this one. Thank you, stay comfortable!
-
Zane felt like he couldn't breath. The way Nana's hair fell over her back made him want to tangle his fingers in it, and kiss her until the sun peeked over the horizon. The way her smile sparkled like the stars made him want to make her smile even more. He was breathless, utterly breathless by the end of their date.
"Zane? Thank you, for tonight, I mean.." Nana stuttered, her nerves getting the better of her. "It was.. nice."
Zane's heart skipped a beat, his eyes meeting hers.
"Y-Yeah.. it was."
They stood there awkwardly for a moment, before Nana broke the silence.
"Why don't you come inside? I can make some tea," The girl suggested, and Zane nodded his head, eager to spend more time with her.

The petite Meif'wa worked delicately, her hands nimble as she mixed the tea with a spoon and discarded the tea bag. She brought the tea to the table, and sat down next to her significant other. Zane smiled from under his mask.
"Nana.. this might sound strange, but.." He trailed off, and Nana looked at him slowly, her head tilting with anticipation.
"I won't judge you, Zane."
"Well.."
Zane finally managed to get out the words he'd managed to keep cooped up inside of him the whole date. They all came tumbling out at once. All of his thoughts, his feelings, his everything.
"You're eyes are just so beautiful, Nana, and your face.. Irene, your smile," Zane gushed, as Nana turned into a blushing mess next to him. She tried to compose herself, but to no avail. She sipped her tea in attempt to hide her face from the embarrassment.
"You aren't too bad yourself.." Nana mused, her eyes meeting his once more. "I.. I love you, Zane."

The couple moved closer, and Nana took the initiative of closing the gap between them, her lips on his. Zane moved his hands to her back, and deepened the kiss as she was lifted off her feet and moved onto his lap. "Zane.." Nana sighed, her tail twitching out of pure happiness. They continued like that for a while, before Zane got tired of just her lips. The male moved his hands toward her shoulders, removing the clothing covering them. He left trails of kisses down her neck, making Nana curl her back out of pleasure. "S-Stop.."
Zane paused, and smirked at Nana. "Hm? But you seemed like you wanted me to continue.."
Nana bit her lip, and tangled her fingers into his black hair. "You're a tease," She complained, and kissed him more forcefully and passionately. "But I love it."
...
The next day, Nana was wearing a large baggy scarf around her neck. Despite it being September, Aphmau still questioned her.
"Sheesh, KC, it isn't that cold out. You should take that thing off before you get a heat stroke," The Werewolf joked, her face lighting up into a smile.
A smile tugged at Nana's face as well, but she tried to keep her composure. "Well, I.. I get cold easily, so I decided to wear something warmer today."
But as Zane Ro'Meave walked past with a dopey grin on his face, Aphmau connected the dots rather quickly, and continued to tease the poor Meif'wa all the way to work that morning.
-
Thank you for reading, you all are seriously the best! 100+ reads blows my mind, thank you! Feel free to leave oneshot requests in the comments! Goodbye for now! 💓