Oneshot #9: Will You Marry Me?

The characters all belong to Aphmau on YouTube. This takes place a few years after MyStreet Season 6: When Angels Fall according to my headcanon. This is in no way canon to the original story. Enjoy!
-
Zane had been along awaiting this day. He wished and prayed for this day to happen.
So why am I so nervous? He asked himself, face flushing as his girlfriend Nana nuzzled into his side.
Everybody knows I was going to do it eventually; I mean, I love her. I want to spend the rest of my life with her..
Zane put an arm protectively around Nana, head against hers.
Maybe even start a family with her..
Nana suddenly jumped as Zane pressed a kiss to her cheek. She looked at him lovingly.
"You scared me," Nana chuckled, swatting him playfully.
"Sorry."
We've only been dating for around four or five years. That's not super long..
What if she says no?
"Hey, Nana?"
"Hm?"
Zane felt for the box in his pocket, to assure it being there. He began his speech he'd prepared.
"You know how much I love you, don't you?"
Zane began, taking a deep breath. Nana nodded her head. "I love you more, though."
Zane just shook his head in denial, smiling at her, mask hanging loosely around his neck.
"You know, I alway want to spend all of my time with you. Everywhere I go I think to myself, 'What would Nana think of this?'" He continued. "And you know, I've decided I don't want to ever leave your side."
Nana's face went from content to loving shock as Zane got down in one knee.
"You're not.." She started, years streaking her face from happiness.
"I am. Nana Shida.. will you.. marry me?" Zane asked, shakily. The box practically fell out of his hand as he was tackled in a hug by the meif'wa.
"Yes, Irene, a million times yes!" Nana shrieked, peppering his face in kisses.
Zane swore he'd never felt happier in his entire life.
-
Sorry this one was short! I hope you still enjoyed it! 💓