Prologue

Konichiwa guys!!
This is the first chapter of my book... Oh and pls. Don't read if you haven't seen the BOOK OF ATLANTIC Pls. XD...

PREVIOUS:

That night...
When Ciel and Sebastian were surrounded by those Monsters?!
Ciel would have to make a choice at fast!! Either he could...

A:Order Sebastian to row the boat as fast as he could and get this Monsters out of sight before heading back to the survivors boat and meet Lizzy again...

Or....

B:Order Sebastian to finish of this Monsters right here! Right now!

(Guys, you can answer too if you guys want to.... With your own opinion and why did you choose that letter?? XD)

It was the first time Sebastian saw Ciel's eyes filled with hesitation...

But what questioned his mind is that he always loved to see his Young Lord suffer, but this time it seems that he was worried on his Master to be stressed out...

Then out of the blue cold wind Ciel finally said something...

"Sebastian if we go now to the survivors then Lizzy and the others will get In danger... Can you finish them out here??" Ciel said with still concern and hesitation filled his eyes.

Sebastian said with a smirk "there's no need to ask a servant anything...Pls. Give me an order"

Then of all the feelings flooding in Ciel's eyes he change it all of Anger... He then untied the rope of his eyepatch, and with no more hesitation he said...

"MERIDA:Sebastian Michaelis!
Finish them up!!!"

Sebastian Said with his eyes glowing as Red as Blood "Yes, My Lord"

After hiring his butlers response on his order he covered his ears and closed his eye...(since the other one is already close by the eye patch)... And not for long with Ciel's tiredness as for the time being he fell asleep...

*~*~*~*~*~*

In the morning when ciel woke, he just saw sleuthing happened that he had never seen before in his life. for the first time, he saw that Sebastian, his Butler just instantly fell to the Floor of the boat weakened by the Shinigami Death Scythe that undertaker stabbed in his chest, Ciels Both eyes were starting to water but he just did his best try not to show weakness in front of a (Demon XD)...

"Sebastian?!" Ciel said his eyes filled with sadness...

Sebastian showed his weakened smirk, while one hand supporting his balance and the other holding his wound... he then used up all the strength he had left to speak to his Master..."A death-scythe blow is quite tough even on someone like me."

Ciel then remembered about undertaker...
He looked down and stared right into undertaker's funeral lockets:

"Undertaker........What is his goal?"

Sebastian then answered his master's question: "I cannot comprehend but......*taking deep breaths*......As long as you hold those funeral lockets, I am sure we will meet him again one day.......*coughing*....... He did not seem to want to cause you any harm...... *coughing*......" Sebastian then covered his mouth with his gloved hand and he started to cough blood uncontrollably... Losing a bit of his elegant self.

Ciel then saw his butler so weak...
"I've never seen you like this before"
He said to his Butler filled with disbelief... Since he never have seen his butler be in such a state...

Sebastian then stopped coughing and putted one hand on his chest..(His Signature move people)...then said:

"I am deeply sorry for my unseemly state....I have failed as the Phantomhive Family Butler."

After a minute the Rescue ship started heading there way...

And with no hesitation he ordered Sebastian...

"Sebastian take a good rest once we get back to the manor"Ciel said..
"You did well today"

Sebastian said, shocked by the sudden sentence his Master would say "....*eyes widened*.....B-bocchan!....*eyes closed with a smile*....please stop....for you to say such a thing"

He then added:

"I don't wish to see a storm after this"

Then the rescue ship went and take both Sebastian and Ciel and also the other Survivors back to London...

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
A/N:

Guys I have decided that I will not write the next scene of kuroshitsuji book of Atlantic after there closing song...in by any chance you guys have not watched it then...Well I'm sorry...bye...

END OF CHAPTER