Reunion {END}

Jake and Rich burst in talking, waking Michael and Jeremy up. Christine shoots Rich a death glare as the boys sit up with blushes on their faces. 

Jenna giggles, "Good morning, sleepy heads? You two tired?"

"Uh- I mean, Michael is comfy-" Jeremy says, with a warm blush spreading across his face. Michael smiles at him and snuggles into him with a warm giggle.

Rich climbs onto the couch and drags Jake down with him, snuggling him. Christine smiles at Jenna and scoots closer to her, leaning her head on her shoulder. Chloe hugs Brooke, whispering something in her ear.

Rich pops up for a moment, looking really confused. "Wait, what do we do now?" he asks.

The SQUIP appears from the darkness, grinning menacingly. Rich grabs onto Jake's jacket and buries his face into him, not wanting to see the SQUIP ever again.

Jake growls, "Why are you still here?"

The SQUIP ignores him, replying, "I am assuming you want to know what happens next? Well, I have something else for you to watch...."

Chloe speaks up, "Just spit it out please. I don't want to see your face or hear you speak anymore."

"Why thank you. Your opinion has been filed under 'I don't care.' Anyways, you are to watch the revival of this show," the SQUIP answers.

Christine cocks her head, asking, "Wait- is there really a revival? Why??"

The SQUIP replies, "The original came out in 2015, and there was a revival recently, this year, actually."

"So, we have to watch it?" Michael groans, not sure if he could sit through it again.

"More like get to!!" Christine says excitedly, beaming at Michael.

Almost on cue, the television lights up, and a recording of the revival begins, and the teens get into position to watch it. The SQUIP disappears, leaving them to their own devices.

^**==+==**^

This concludes the first book!! The first part of the sequel should be out tomorrow, so be prepared. Anyways, thank you guys so much!! Also, we are ending this on a good note: I'm celebrating 2k reads! I love you all so much! And that is not even something I'm just saying. You all make me feel so loved and like I'm good at writing. I truly love you all, and I hope you read the sequel.

~BiCeratops <3 <333