Act One- Scene Two

Okay, so I am actually gonna keep up with this story cause I enjoy it... I should probably clarify my ships before I continue though. You know, don't want it to be confusing about my end goal ships.

My Ships are: Boyf Riends, RichJake, Pinkberry, JennaChristine.

If you don't like my ships, please keep it to yourself... I'll release a chapter sometime on my headcannons eventually for this book. Anyways, without further ado, please enjoy the next scene of Be More Chill Reacts to Be More Chill.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

SCENE TWO

(By the end of the song, JEREMY has landed outside play practice with MICHAEL. He

hesitates, then decides not to go in.)

"Am I really that scary?" Christine asks, turning to Jeremy. Rich answers for him, "You do come off a bit.... thtrong at firtht, Chrithtine."

She frowns and looks to everyone else, only to find them nodding in agreement with Rich. 

"Sorry, Chrissy," Jenna says to Christine, pulling her into a hug. In Christine's ear, Jenna whispers, "You are a bit... enthusiastic, hon~"

JEREMY

I guess evolution's not for everyone.

MICHAEL

You don't have to do this.

Michael protests against himself on the screen. "Um, that is kinda uncharacteristic of me! I would force him into it!" 

Of course, I'll mock you forever if you don't.

"Oop, wait, guess they do know me after all..." Michael follows up.

(JEREMY pumps himself up.)

JEREMY

C-C-C-C'MON, C-C-C-C'MON, GO GO

C-C-C-C'MON, C-C-C-C'MON, GO—

(He enters... and finds CHRISTINE.)

Yo!

"Oof, that's totally how you flirt, man," Jake says, cringing a bit.

CHRISTINE

Yo.

JEREMY

Is this where you meet for the play?

"Hmmm, let me guess. You are in the theater in school, and Christine, the biggest drama nerd in the whole school is there. Psh, no. You're so in the place where you meet for the swim team," Chloe says sarcastically.

CHRISTINE

Nope. This is where you meet for the swim team.

"Woah, are you psychic?" Jake asks with a look of genuine surprise on his face. Chloe replies, "Apparently I am..."

 (off Jeremy) I'm joking.

JEREMY

I'm Jeremy! I mean...

"A little bit of Flirting 101- no- Normal Converthationth 101, jutht don't do-- whatever you jutht did... I know I uthed to thuck at being a normal human, too... But theriouthly, what wath that?" Rich says, confused. Jake laughs; he can't handle the cuteness of Rich's lisp. (You and me both, honey...)