Act One- Scene 1

Okay, let's start off the first scene!!!

I hear a loud crash in my basement, and when I go check on it, I find the teens of Be More Chill all over my floor. 

"What are you doing in my house???" I ask them. They all shrug. My eyes lit up as I come up with an idea. "I'm gonna have you guys watch a musical about yourselves!!"

Christine screams, "THERE'S A MUSICAL ABOUT US???" I nod and get it started up for them.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

(BTW, the singing will be in bold, the talking in the musical and the stage directions will be in italics, and the reactions from the kids will be in normal font!! :3)

"Ooooooh, I love musicals!" squeaks Christine.

"We knowwwww...." sighs Rich.

"Shut up!" I yell as the musical starts.

(We see JEREMY at home, before school. He's at his computer, furiously waiting for something to load. We get the impression it might be homework or something huge...)

"More Than Survive"

JEREMY

C-C-C-C'MON, C-C-C-C'MON, GO GO

I'M WAITING FOR MY PORNO TO LOAD

"Ew... TMI Jeremy!" shouts Christine. Chloe and Brooke make disgusted faces. Jeremy's face goes red as he hides inside his shirt.

"Well, I mean, ath a dude, if you don't get action--" Rich starts before Christine shushes him and turns her attention back to the screen.

MY BRAIN IS GONNA FRIKKIN EXPLODE

AND NOW OF COURSE IT'S TIME TO HIT THE ROAD

WHICH MEANS I'LL BE UNCOMFORTABLE ALL DAY

BUT THAT REALLY ISN'T SUCH A CHANGE

IF I'M NOT FEELING WEIRD OR SUPER STRANGE

MY LIFE WOULD BE IN UTTER DISARRAY

CUZ FREAKING OUT IS MY OK

"That's an understatement," mutters Michael. Jenna, like the hawk she is, catches this and whispers into Chloe's ear. I sigh and shake my head. Some people just don't change.

GOOD MORNING, TIME TO START THE DAY

C-C-C-C'MON, C-C-C-C'MON, GO GO

(JEREMY bolts from the room and enters the bathroom. He looks at himself in the
mirror. Lifts up his shirt to check for muscles. His DAD enters.)

"What were you doing?" Christine asks Jeremy. He sinks down as Rich and Jake start laughing. 

"I think he wath checking for muthleth, like a lother...." Rich says as Jake tries not to die from a laughter attack.

Jeremy makes a whining noise... almost sounds like a dolphin....

JEREMY

Dad! Haven't you heard of privacy?

JEREMY'S DAD

We're all men in this house. Pretend we're in the army.

JEREMY