Act One- Scene Seven

Hey! I'm feeling energized and I've been listening to BMC! Also, I"m on Thanksgiving break, so yay!!

~BiCeratops

=*-*=

SCENE SEVEN

(Suddenly, it's morning. JEREMY bolts up in bed. Looks around. Did that really just

happen? A beat.)

JEREMY

Hello? (he taps his head) Are you on? Hellooo???

"That's weird..." Jenna remarks. Jeremy rolls his eyes, trying to ignore the comment.

JEREMY'S DAD (off-stage)

Jeremy? Are you talking to yourself?

"Is that a normal thing for you?" Chloe asks. No one answers.

JEREMY

I... Guess I am. Huh.

(He shrugs...)

(And reaches for his computer.)

JEREMY

C-C-C-C'MON, C-C-C-C'MON, GO—

(He reaches for his computer... and gets a shock.)

JEREMY

Ow!

THE SQUIP

What did we say about masturbation?

"Oof! Caught!" Jake laughs. The girls just look disgusted, not really wanting to think that guys did it that often.

JEREMY

I was just going to...check my email.

"Smooth, lying to the computer that is inside your brain," Michael chuckles, trying to distract himself from the actions of Jeremy on screen. He didn't really want to think about Jeremy masturbating. Especially when Jeremy was in his lap.

THE SQUIP

You can't lie to me, Jeremy. I'm inside your brain. We're going to devise a system. I tally every time you think about sex, and that's how many push-ups you do. If this morning is an indicative sample, you'll have pecs in no time.

"Did it do that to you too, Rich?" Jeremy  asks. Rich answers, "Ya. With a dirty mind like mine, I got pretty buff pretty fast..."

"Ugh..." Christine scoffs, not wanting to get into a conversation about how dirty everyone's minds were.

(JEREMY'S DAD enters.)

JEREMY'S DAD

Coming through, private.

THE SQUIP

That's the source of your genetic material?

JEREMY

That's my dad, yeah.

THE SQUIP

We should double those push-ups.

"Oof, burn on your dad," Jake says. Rich thinks to himself, Why does everything tie back to SQUIPs or that damn fire... He nuzzles into Jake's chest, never wanting to leave the warm embrace of his tall friend.

(JEREMY heads out of the house. He's wearing his new Eminem T-shirt. As in the opening scene, we see him on the bus.)

"For the record, I got rid of the shirt!"