Author's Note *PLEASE READ*

Okay, you guys. You must be wondering why I have not updated since July.

I HAVE A REASON.

My summer was drawing a close and I was getting extremely busy with school coming up.

I had to read certain books for a Summer grade I had. And not a lot of schools have things like that...I sometimes wish that we didn't have that, but it couldn't be helped.

And then I had to buy my supplies and also work on other books that I had already started and it was a goal to update them before school started. And THAT one was fulfilled THANKFULLY!

And I was sorta excited for school for some odd reason. I guess it was because I wanted to see my friends again because it had been a FULL 2 LONG MONTHS AND THEN A HALF. So who WOULDN'T be wanting to see their friend's again??

Even IF it meant going back to school!

...

...And now that school IS here, I WANT SUMMER BACK!!

But ANYWAY, let's get to the point of this Author's Note.

I have been considering stopping this for personal reasons pertaining to lack of ideas and lack of actual experience with babies other than my cousins.

So, this is where YOU come in!

I want you to tell me what you think:

Should I continue?

Because...I'm not too sure myself...

But maybe, if I get positive feed back, I could continue. But...that depends. I really honestly could use your help. So...

Comment your answer!

Please!

Even if it is a no, that's fine with me. I'm being honest. Thanks Epic Uprisings!

Stay Epic!!