Entry #10: October 3, 1991

Hello there, Yusei.

It is your father once more, returning with another day with my adorable baby son complete.

Today was a big day for you, to say the least.

You woke up before I did when your Dragon had fallen out of your crib and poor little you were scared that you had lost him.

"Da-ee! Da-ee!" You cried over and over again, "Star! Da-ee! Star!"

But you weren't scared forever! I was able to save your dragon as soon as you started crying. It was early in the morning, but no matter how hard I tried to put you down afterwards, you were just really restless! You wouldn't sleep a wink afterwards!

It made me laugh. I loved how innocent and how happy you were when you had that stuffed dragon with you. And when I made that play mat for you where you could play with a living version of the dragon, your happiness increased 100 times over.

You and that dragon were two peas in a pod and it made me so happy to see you so happy. Your mother knew what she was doing when she bought you that stuffed animal.

I placed you on the play and you bounced happily, dropping the stuffed animal as I placed the card into the machine and a large, life sized Star Dust Dragon hologram appeared, a hologram you could touch.

It nuzzles you and you squealed, hugging it tightly. I watched you two from the kitchen, picking up the phone. I had to call Rudge Atlas and Rex Hogan once more.

Us three were planning to have a day out with just us three and our sons. However, we weren't entirely sure when we would do so.

But You already met Jack, Rudge's son, and that wasn't too much of a greeting. You two weren't too close since he hit you in the head with his toy scepter. As we spoke on the phone, I could hear baby Jack in the background playing with the scepter and crown as though he were royalty.

He was born to be a king, I guess. I still don't understand it myself, and if you find this when you're older and you're still friends with Jack, go ahead and ask him where those toys are. I'll bet he'll have fun talking about them again.

Rudge trains his mind to thinks these crazy things as though his son is going to be a king later on in his life. It's funny what he can come up with when you give him some money to go shopping for baby toys.

Rex was an outgoing guy. His son, Crow took his liking for birds a lot more seriously than he did. When we spoke on the phone, I could hear Crow's little voice in the background as he played with his little bird figurines, usually black feathered creatures.

His laughter rang out through the phone and I could tell you heard because of the way you perked up when I spoke on the phone to Rex. He and I both talked about our plans, but that conversation slowly changed.

Eventually, we were talking about how you and Crow seemed to be bound to end up in a better relationship than you and Jack. Perhaps it was an interest thing. You both were interested in animals and monsters and Jack was interested in royalty.

You two immediately began playing together and when you tried to play with Jack, he instead hit you on the head with his scepter. He didn't seem to take a liking to you much at first.

But after that bruise formed on your head, you didn't like him all that much either. You much more preferred Crow than Jack.

The conversations I had going from Rex to Rudge went on for a little more than a half an hour as we figured out what we would do. We had to plan where we'd go, when we'd go, where we'd meet, and however much money we would have needed.

Days out weren't too cheap, you know! I wonder if it's still that same way in whatever year you're finding this journal.

Perhaps it is~. Perhaps it isn't. I doubt I have any idea in knowing.

But anyway, in the end, we decided to go to a festival that was in about a week. They were supposed to have magicians and performers and dancers! They were also going to show a new way for people to duel!

There are rumors floating around that they will be on motorcycles. I have mixed emotions about ideas such as that one... If they are indeed existent and what they are to show to us.

Motorcycles go really fast. Sometimes, too fast. And if you get too consumed in your duel to watch where you're going, you could get hurt badly.

But hey, being a father has made me too protective for my own good. Your mother wouldn't be too impressed. When she was around, I was outgoing and laid back.

But now, being a father has changed that.

But even as I sit here tonight as you sleep on, I can't help but wonder who you are when you read this book. How much you've grown. How much you've changed.

What are your relationships with all your little friends here now?

Oh, the questions just keep increasing and growing just like my love for you.

Your loving father always,

Damon Fudo