Entry #3: September 13, 1991

Hey there again.

Sorry it has been a few days since my last update. As I get used to my child, my hands get more full by the day. Slowly, he is drinking more and more. I gave you your first bath today, and you seemed a bit hesitant about it at first.

You at first sat there, with this confused look as if you had no idea what you were doing in it. I simply splashed a little water in your face to get you interested. Your eyes glowed and you splashed freely, getting yourself wet as well as me.

I can still see your face and hear your laughter from when you played in the water. It still makes me smile to remember that even if it was a few hours ago.

So, right as we speak I am sitting at my desk in your room after I have put you down for the night. The little StarDust Dragon we have now seems like your favorite toy. You snuggled right up to it after I put you down.

So now, how old are you when you find this?

20?

25?

Maybe 30?

I don't know.

I am supposed to go back to the industry tomorrow to catch up with work and stuff like that. I am thinking about getting you a babysitter or just taking you to the nearby daycare center.

I honestly think leaving you home is a better idea.

Oh well look at me! Righting down my own thoughts on paper...Well this is a journal, right?

I know this is a shorter entry than usual, but there wasn't really a lot that went on other than your adventures in the bath.

Well, now your older.

You must have more adventures now.

Your Loving Father Always,

Damon Fudo