I suddenly realized that I was in someone else’s clothes.

“Whose clothes are my wearing?” I asked with a suspicious look.

“Mine.”

“And how did I get in them?”

“I put them on for you.” He said and I could see his cheeks redden.

“You fucking pervert! Why the hell did you do that!?” I asked wrapping my arms around myself like that was gonna give me some sort of covering.

“Well did you expect me to leave you in that stripper’s clothing?” He asked giving me an irritated stare.

“It’s not a stripper’s cloth.” I said through clenched teeth.

“Yeah sure. You probably flashed half of the men in wherever you went to and you’re supposed to be a married woman.” He said in a disapproving tone.

I was tired of him treating me like I was a kid and his tone was pissing me off.

“You know what? Fuck you Jason!” I screamed at him and he looked taken aback for a while but he quickly covered it up.

“I didn’t ask you to take care of me neither did I ask you to change my clothes. You had no right to touch me so stop acting like a stuck up snob. You know what? Why don't you go back to France and do whatever it is you were doing over there. I’m fucking done with dealing with you and your bullshit!”I said screaming at him then stormed back upstairs.

There goes my breakfast.

I got to my room and stripped out of what I was wearing but I couldn’t help but notice Jason’s scent on his so I decided to keep it just for the sake of it.

What? I liked his scent so don’t blame me.

I got into the shower and just allowed the water to soothe me for a long period of time.

When my anger had disappeared and my skin was pruned up, I got up and wrapped my towel around myself as I walked into the room.

My gaze moved to the tray that was on my bedside table and when I opened it, I was met with a plate of fresh looking pancakes and vanilla syrup.

It was weird how he knew that was my favorite but all the same, I wasn’t going to reject food.

Food was never to be rejected.

It was a rule.

I sat down on my bed and devoured the pancakes as fast as I could.

I had to admit, they were delicious but I wasn’t gonna let him know that. I was still pissed at him.

When I was full, I changed into my blue shorts and white top.

I didn’t want to bump into Jason so I decided to leave my plates till later when I would take them to the kitchen.

I lied down comfortably on my bed and before long, I fell into a deep sleep.

The blaring sound of my phone woke me up and I gave a loud unladylike grunt before I picked it up without even looking at the screen.

“What?” I groaned into the phone.

“Hey there little one. What’s got your panties in a twist?” He asked with a light chuckle.

“I hate you Dray! You just woke me up.” I said in an angry tone.

“Well I’m not sorry about that.” He said and I could imagine the smile on his face. I had the urge to slap it off.

“What do you want Dray?” I asked with a loud groan.

“Hey, come on. Can’t I greet my baby sister anymore?”

“Not when she’s sleeping you can’t.”

“Stop being a lazy ass. How are you?” he asked and I knew he wasn’t just asking.

“I’m okay I guess.” I said with a tired sigh.

“How’s Jason?”

“Still an asshole.”

“Do you need me to talk to him?” He said.

“No no no. I need to handle this on my own.”

“You sure?  Because Bella told me how miserable you were last night.”

“Yeah I’m fi—wait–what?” I asked with a raised eyebrow.

“I said Bella told me how—”

“Oh I heard you the first time. Where did you both meet?”

“I saw her at her law firm today.”

“And she spoke to you?” I asked with a surprised tone.

“Um–yeah. That’s how she told me.” He said in a duh tone.

“How the hell did Cami turn from a stuttering mess to someone who actually holds a conversation with you? That’s like impossible, unless there’s something I don’t know.” I said with a suspicious tone.

“There’s nothing going on.” He said in a dismissive tone and I knew something was up. Cami and I needed to talk real quick.

“Yeah sure. How’s mum and dad? I haven’t heard from them in a while.”

“That’s because you refused to talk to anyone since your wedding.”

“That’s right. I’m sorry Dray.”

“It’s okay. I know it wasn’t easy for you to do. You’re the strongest person I know and I hope you know I’m proud of you.”

“Thanks Dray Dray.”

“Anything for my baby sister. Now I’ve got to go. I need to round up here so I can go home. I love you little bunny.”

“I love you too Dray Dray.” I said and hung up.

I looked at the time on my phone and realized it was after eight in the night.

I literally just slept away the whole day and now I was hungry.

I obviously wasn’t going to cook so I decided to order pizza.

While waiting for the pizza to arrive, I decided to open my laptop and go through my email.

Sure enough, my inbox was filled with different write ups and different stories.

My pizza arrived just in time and just because he made breakfast for me, I decided to leave a few pieces for him and wrote a note on the fridge so he would know.

I walked back to my room feeling like a better person than Jason was.

When I began to work, it was impossible to stop so when I finally stopped, it was past one in the morning. I closed my laptop shut and changed into my PJ’s.

I got comfortable under my blankets and was dragged into unconsciousness as soon as my head hit the pillow.

I don’t know if I was dreaming or something but I felt someone place a soft kiss on my head after whispering the words ‘I’m sorry’ but I guess it was all a dream.

Hey everyone!

So so so sorry for the super late update.

I've been really busy lately so...forgive me? 😁😁

This is more of a filler chapter but I wanted to give you a new month gift which reminds me.

HAPPY NEW MONTH!!

Christmas is close so YAY!

I promise to update again this week.

Thanks for reading and don't forget to click on the little star at the bottom of your screen and leave your comments(as positive as possible please)but constructive criticism is allowed.💋💋💋💋💋