44: FINAL- live shows🖤

I opened my eyes and remembered today was the final. Oh my gosh that is so so scary. I have been rehearsing and rehearsing all week. I have not seen Louis since Thursday because i had been rehearsing all day yesterday. Me and robbie are performing together tonight which  I'm so excited about. Everyone arrived in london yesterday but i didn't get the chance to see all them.

It is currently 6:30 but i was leaving at 7 to the arena and i wouldn't be back here till 11pm tonight.

It is so so scary how fast time has went, i still cant believe i am in the x factor final it is unreal. My mum and dad are coming tonight, i looked at my phone to see a text from molly and a text from jack

Jack: we will be at the arena around 5:30 tonight, cant wait to see you xx

Raegan: ahh I'm so excited its unreal. I cant wait to see you either xx

Molly: ahhh its the final tonight, will be there around 5. Miss you so much. I cant wait to see you i love you xxxx

Raegan: ahhh mols miss you baby. I cant wait to see you I'm so excited. Love you loads and loads.  Xxxx

I smiled and got out of my bed. I cant believe its actually here its unreal. And as soon as i stood up again like the past couple days i ran to the toilet and emptied my stomach.

I don't know what this is but i feel fine and I'm being sick its so weird. I cleaned myself up, washed my face and brushed my teeth.

When i was done i put on leggings and a black top as i was away to change anyway. I just brushed my hair and i left to go downstairs

"Ahhh boys its the final" i shouted to the two boys excitedly.

"I know ahh" Anthony basically screamed and i laughed

"The three finalists! You guys both deserve to win so i will be so happy if either of you do" i said and they both smiled

"Raegan you deserve it so much. I hope that you go so far with your career" dalton said

"Aw thank you dalton. You too" i said and we all had a group hug.

Tomorrow night was our last night in the house and we all leave on Monday sadly.

I have thought about when Louis asked me to move in with him and i want to do it. I cant be a few hours away from him all the time, he is my absolute world.

We all headed to the arena in our car. It was so early but it would all be worth it tonight.

I went to get something to eat with anthony and dalton before we started getting ready. We headed to the cafeteria were a lot of the crew were. Us three sat at a table together and ate our second last breakfast together.

Louis came in and went and sat next to anthony which was weird as he would usually sit next to me. I smiled at him and he gave a tiny smile.

"Hey love" i said trying to get him to speak up.

"Hey." He replied bluntly. What was going on?

"Are you ok?" I asked and he just nodded, Anthony gave me a confused look and i returned it.

What was going on?

"Im away to go get my hair and makeup done" i said quite hurt.

"Ok Reagan we will see you soon" Dalton said and Louis just say silently. What the hell?

I walked to my makeup room and the makeup artist waved at me and smiled

"Hello" i said and smiled sitting down at my usual seat where they did my makeup